Tornado hits downtown Buffalo

KingBoots8

The weather guy on Channel 5 in Cincinnati gets so excited anytime there is a potential for a tornado. He practically creams his pants any time he sees the clouds start swirling on the radar. 

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

Alanis Morrisette would've been all over this 30 years ago.

But that is actual irony, unlike everything she listed in that song. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The weather guy on Channel 5 in Cincinnati gets so excited anytime there is a potential for a tornado. He practically creams his pants any time he sees the clouds start swirling on the radar. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

The Ralph was actually the safest place to be during a tornado for about 17 years.

Touchdowns in that stadium were rare. 

0.jpg

...and why am I paying greens fees if I never hit the green?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

They all do!

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Prayers.   Being from Oklahoma I know all too well about that.

I feel for you, tell me that when you hear the tornado siren or NWS Alarm at 3:00 AM its not an experience many can relate to, you know the deal!

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, amprov56 said:

I feel for you, tell me that when you hear the tornado siren or NWS Alarm at 3:00 AM its not an experience many can relate to, you know the deal!

You learn to cope... The village sirens go off here multiple times a year.  Surreal, just keep eye to the sky... But nighttime is trying...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Low Positive said:

When the big storms that came through WNY a couple of weeks ago and spawned tornadoes in Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Erie, and Genesee Counties, the local tv stations interrupted their broadcast for the duration of the active tornado warnings.  It is a big deal.

2 hours ago, amprov56 said:

We got our butts handed to us in April and May this year.

• Like (+1) 1