Training Camp 8/5

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Josh was reportedly screaming at Williams, so we have our first cut, ladies and gentlemen!

CEO Josh...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Blackbeard said:

This kinda crap pisses me off.  Isabella is small.  Do you REALLY need to jack him up in a tackle?  He's on YOUR team dude.

Third string DT trying to make a name for himself 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

This kinda crap pisses me off.  Isabella is small.  Do you REALLY need to jack him up in a tackle?  He's on YOUR team dude.

Guy is just trying to make the team. Doesn’t sound like it was an illegal hit, just hard.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I find it odd MVS is one of the having fun out there guys. Seems like he has neither the contract or pedigree to dictate such behavior.

2x Super Bowl champ, and made big plays in both of those playoff runs. For someone with the extreme self-confidence needed to make the NFL in the first place, that’s plenty of pedigree. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Figured them out?  🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s nfl training camp-  each sides of the ball will have their days.  I have a feeling the offense will have more days of great play.

That and like it says below.

48 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They'll work on specific things in camp and go from working on one thing to another, so at times the defense will have an advantage and know what's coming. Other times it's more chaotic and difficult.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

They won't show it but it seems to me like it was very likely a case of juking into a defensive tackle in pursuit who outweighs you by 150 lbs... so essentially juking into a brick wall thats moving towards you faster than you or i can run.  They aren't even in pads, so i doubt he was getting after him - but i could see taking offense as its like a safety thing.  

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Be curious to know who Elam is starting over. 

My guess would be Benford.  Nothing against Benford, but Douglas IMHO is probably our best corner, at least heading into the season.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2