Tre White is doing "great" in Camp

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Im still pissed about Sam Cowart and Aaron Williams

I was about to buy a Sam Cowart when it occurred.  These days I just buy retired veteran jerseys.

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Good for Tre. I wish him well. He was a great guy and a class act.

On a side note.... I wonder if he's switched from having a Goalie Academy to a Modeling or Acting Academy? You know, LA and all. :thumbsup:

Surfing Academy.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Agreed-  such lame bad luck

Not entirety.  Injuries in England were due to GoodforNothingell - he should have insisted that if they wanted a game they would not do it in stadium with another field tacked on other field so they could save their soccer field from damage.

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Good for Tre. I wish him well. He was a great guy and a class act.

On a side note.... I wonder if he's switched from having a Goalie Academy to a Modeling or Acting Academy? You know, LA and all. :thumbsup:

There are two NHL teams out there so he could just open up a west coast branch of his goalie academy. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

Not entirety.  Injuries in England were due to GoodforNothingell - he should have insisted that if they wanted a game they would not do it in stadium with another field tacked on other field so they could save their soccer field from damage.

Yes-  it’s bad luck that goodell decided to put us in that position rather than another team

10 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If he picks off Allen, he’s getting booed. 

If he grabs our playbook after it blows on the field, much worse could happen. 😂. Tre would be the only one who did NOT get fired! 

Love the guy, and hope he does well unless it’s not in the best interests of the Bills. 

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I live in LA and all the buzz has been good on Tre around here.  He’s having a good camp and he is obviously well liked as well as he is a fun guy.  

Rams are one of those teams that could prove to be tougher than people think.  Will be interesting to see how they do this year.  

Rams used to be my second team until I married a die hard Niner fan lol…and with how much she supports the Bills and my fanhood it’s only fair I do the same for her…but it will still be fun watching Tre here this year who was always one of my faves.

Ooof your household when that Bills 9ers Superbowl actually happens haha.  Could be disaster or could be win win?

Glad to hear Tre is doing well. I was upset for him when he snapped that achilles last season.  Dude was just getting back to himself. You could tell he was hurt af emotionally. Wish we could have kept him.

7 hours ago, Beast said:

No way.

forst, he won’t pick off Allen. Second, if he catches a ball that deflects off a receivers hands, no Bills fan is going to boo White. He did nothing wrong during his time here and didn’t ask to be cut.

Loved Tre and wish him the best and good health. With that said, game situations matter. If bills are down by 4 and he seals the game picking off Allen with great coverage on Shakir you are going to hear boos. Nobody in Buffalo will be happy for Tre giving the bills a L or any scenario even close to that. Now say it’s 4th quarter bills up 35-3 and he picks off Trubisky in garbage time, I’ll give him that standing ovation and thank you love 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/5/2024 at 8:06 AM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I feel like you’re making a joke but….that would be extremely classless on your part to do that. To the point where you would be embarrassing yourself. 

Tre actually cares about the Buffalo community, especially children.  Still, even after being released. 

To boo a guy like that just because he makes a good play against your favorite QB/Team…that’s just scummy. 

Tre is Mafia. Will always be Mafia. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/5/2024 at 1:39 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I get so angry thinking about the last 3 years of injuries on defense. White was just getting back to his all pro form before the Achilles injury.

yeah two years out from the injuries he should be back to form this season... for another team

4 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I feel like you’re making a joke but….that would be extremely classless on your part to do that. To the point where you would be embarrassing yourself. 

Tre actually cares about the Buffalo community, especially children.  Still, even after being released. 

To boo a guy like that just because he makes a good play against your favorite QB/Team…that’s just scummy. 

Tre is Mafia. Will always be Mafia. 

I don't understand it either.   Do fans usually boo a player just for making a play against their team?  The only time someone would get booed is if the celebration is way over the top or taunting in some way. 

On 8/5/2024 at 8:06 AM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Or worse! Kelly once broke a DBs leg easier than a bit of tinder after the guy had intercepted Kelly—don’t take a sideline angle against Josh if you do grab a pick Tre! 

On a total side note, Kelly while not exactly fast, could lay a hit with the best of them, as one of umpteen brothers growing up and recruited as a linebacker by Joe Paterno, lol. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/5/2024 at 1:17 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

We all love him. I don't think he was wrong in his recent interview with Kay Adams when she asked Tre how he'd think Bills fans would react if he intercepted JA17 this season.

Regardless, Jordan Rodrigue (Beat reporter for the Rams) was on NFL daily (she's a consistent guest) this week and said Tre is doing "great" in camp.

Just figured I'd post it for anyone else who might get a warming of the heart by this bit of info.

You can't help but root for the guy. It's a shame what happened to him. I think he understands that the NFL is a business and that the Bills had little choice but to move on from him. I wish him nothing but success, except when the Bills play him.