Tre White is doing "great" in Camp

We all love him. I don't think he was wrong in his recent interview with Kay Adams when she asked Tre how he'd think Bills fans would react if he intercepted JA17 this season.

Regardless, Jordan Rodrigue (Beat reporter for the Rams) was on NFL daily (she's a consistent guest) this week and said Tre is doing "great" in camp.

Just figured I'd post it for anyone else who might get a warming of the heart by this bit of info.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

We all love him. I don't think he was wrong in his recent interview with Kay Adams when she asked Tre how he'd think Bills fans would react if he intercepted JA17 this season.

Regardless, Jordan Rodrigue (Beat reporter for the Rams) was on NFL daily (she's a consistent guest) this week and said Tre is doing "great" in camp.

Just figured I'd post it for anyone else who might get a warming of the heart by this bit of info.

One of the true class guys hope he becomes all pro out there minus one game this season of course 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 11

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I get so angry thinking about the last 3 years of injuries on defense. White was just getting back to his all pro form before the Achilles injury.

Could you imagine a healthy Tre, Von and Matt over these last 2 seasons. I've never seen an organization with a more snakebit defense. 

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I get so angry thinking about the last 3 years of injuries on defense. White was just getting back to his all pro form before the Achilles injury.

Im still pissed about Sam Cowart and Aaron Williams

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Im still pissed about Sam Cowart and Aaron Williams

Robert James …  six years and out after a pre season ACL.   Undrafted FA who went to three straight Pro Bowls.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Good for Tre. I wish him well. He was a great guy and a class act.

On a side note.... I wonder if he's switched from having a Goalie Academy to a Modeling or Acting Academy? You know, LA and all. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Could you imagine a healthy Tre, Von and Matt over these last 2 seasons. I've never seen an organization with a more snakebit defense. 

Really, do you pay attention to the rest of the league?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

He did an interview with Kay Adams and said something like he could have an INT against Buffalo and the his former teammates on the sidelines would be cheering for his.

This is so true and IMO it’s the same for the fans of Buffalo.  

Unfortunately because of his contract and injuries, the Bills had to cut him loose.  It sucks but it had to happen 

Edited by JohnNord
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm happy for Tre and want him to do well, but not at our expense. 

It's hard when we like a player but the NFL is a cold business. I know most of you would have moved on from a big-contract player nearing 30 that had two major leg injuries. 

I wish nothing but the best for White, but a guy at that age with those injuries, it will be a miracle if he has even one full season of great play left in him.  Hope I’m wrong, but I look at Von the same way.  

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Agreed-  such lame bad luck

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm right there with you IF those injuries wouldn't have been the last 2 seasons would have been different i believe, but i do hope Tre gets back to himself he was a class guy & who knows there is always the possibility of him coming home ...

I wish him the best unless he is playing us, then I hope he gets a mild stomach bug that keeps him in the lockeroom stalls for a few hours starting around 1pm... Shame to see him go, but those injuries are hard... I hope he can stay healthy and lose to us in the Superbowl ( and in that case, I hope the mild stomach bug starts around 6:30 pm LOL ) 

Edited by JP51

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Robert James …  six years and out after a pre season ACL.   Undrafted FA who went to three straight Pro Bowls.

When James got hurt, Lou Saban v2 came out on the field, and I'll never forget the look on his face.  He had a promising team but he knew the loss of James was a shot to the heart.  

Next man up, sure, but the next guy isn't as good, or he'd already be playing.

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of training camp positive stories fill the pages and get lots of clicks.  Wait 'till the real contests start and see if Tre still has it.  Been so long that I wonder.  Half a step is a mile in the NFL.