Do we like the black helmet or not?

HOUSE

On 8/4/2024 at 8:55 PM, GuardianAngel said:

Oh yeah, I'd love to see what they would do for full uniforms. Though someone did mention somewhere that it would be absolute murder in the sun so for health and safety/comfort maybe not.

well, after September, they won't be in the sun much at the Ralph anyway so no issue there.  wear them at a  45deg , 20 mph wind/rain late October home game . 

I kind of like them.  maybe win a title in different colors.  

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

well, after September, they won't be in the sun much at the Ralph anyway so no issue there.  wear them at a  45deg , 20 mph wind/rain late October home game . 

I kind of like them.  maybe win a title in different colors.  

Yeah I momentarily forgot about the existence of seasons, was hoping no one would notice. Honestly the more I think about it the more I want to see if it in a real game even if it does kind of seem weird for the Bills to do.

Edited by GuardianAngel

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I like it but makes me think of the Sabres changing over to black, red and white and the goathead. Obviously they changed back for a reason and would hope we stick with our current color scheme too. 

I JUST wrote a post saying this exact thing. It reminded me of the sabres going to the red and black goatheads. To drive some merch sales they Might  do it. maybe.

I like my red #17 jersey. that's as alternative as I think I'll get 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Pretty terrible. not enough contrast. if they added some white it would look a hell of a lot better. If they were going to do a scheme like this, I'd take inspiration from the Falcons and the Bengals Black and Whites. Both classy looks

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe because I'm a bit color blind, the buffalo doesn't pop enough for me.

Plus, I'm not a huge fan of the standing buffalo.  Why is just standing around?  Bored?  Falling asleep?  It's not very fierce or dynamic looking.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1