Training Camp 8/4

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Yea, or pick one of these guys instead...

Player

Stefon Diggs

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ray-Ray McCloud

Tommy O'Connell

Frank Reich

M.C. Reynolds

Tom Sherman

Sammy Watkins

Joe Webb

Frank Reich and it’s not even close.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Player

Stefon Diggs

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ray-Ray McCloud

Tommy O'Connell

Frank Reich

M.C. Reynolds

Tom Sherman

Sammy Watkins

Joe Webb

Frank Reich seems like a great idea.  I wonder how hard it is to get a Reich plate for red jersey?

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Keon Coleman seems like he might single-handedly erase that empty feeling I have when I watch other QB’s throw jump balls down the field that result in acrobatic catches and 30-40 yards added to their passing total. 

It's been crazy during Josh's entire time here watching other games where it seemed every team, every game, had receivers - some just regular depth guys -  who would come down with jump balls and imperfect balls and you'd think how come a Bills receiver NEVER does that.  It's been a long time.

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Didn't the earlier post say that he was splitting time with the 1s?  I'm not sure that's a good sign for him.  

Joe Buscaglia had his end of the first week recap the other day and what stuck out to me was that he said the team last year worried about playing rapp because he is out of position a lot and then said he has been having the same problem at camp.  He made safety sound like a major red flag.

this opinion completely contradicts the backwards hat youtube scout cosplayers.  

So i am not sure who is right but I like Joe Buscaglia and value his opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Seems like such a tool imo.  I watched him for a couple months when he started out-  he knew nothing. Now he knows a little bit more but is way more fluff than substance imo.  Some of his titles are too click baity for me

Can’t stand the dude.

44 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Joe Buscaglia had his end of the first week recap the other day and what stuck out to me was that he said the team last year worried about playing rapp because he is out of position a lot and then said he has been having the same problem at camp.  He made safety sound like a major red flag.

this opinion completely contradicts the backwards hat youtube scout cosplayers.  

So i am not sure who is right but I like Joe Buscaglia and value his opinion.

He watches every practice and I’m sure he talks to people within the organization.  Safety, in my view, is a huge issue.  

In the same vein, I’ll note that Micah Hyde still has not listed his house for sale. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NickelCity said:

That's fine, and understandable, but I still expected more news about him, and more run with the second team C. The reason is presumably Anderson locking down the Bates role so much.

I think we might still see that the best 6 end up Anderson at C, McGuard, and Edwards as Bigger Lee Smith.

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Player

Stefon Diggs

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ray-Ray McCloud

Tommy O'Connell

Frank Reich

M.C. Reynolds

Tom Sherman

Sammy Watkins

Joe Webb

I'd go with Ryan Fitzpatrick

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Diggs jerseys are on clearance at the Bills Store tent onsite, $20 for an XL, regular price was $140.  Some blues, some reds.  I did find one XXL for $10 on the same rack.  Pick up a cheap jersey, and get the nameplate changed to Claypool.  

changing to claypool?! I would change it to Ryan Fitzpatrick! 

9 hours ago, stevewin said:

This is not the first time I've seen reference to new DB coach and "clean slate" as reasons for Elam's current success.  They dont seem to be shy about essentially putting more public blame on Butler as things progress

Always was a tradition at the agency I used to work for to see or hear people trashing those that left by some. Most of just laughed at "the Tradition"

• Agree 1