Training Camp 8/4

7 minutes ago, julian said:

I felt movement 

ok. im no expert...did coleman not make an incredible move on the db and josh hit him on the money?

Edited by zevo
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, zevo said:

ok. im not expert and the clip on shows a little but...did coleman not make an incredible move on the db and josh hit him on the money?

Definitely looks like Coleman seen Josh rolling right and quickly shook off Benford for just enough separation to make the jump ball over the top.

looks like good coverage by Benford but Coleman did what you’d expect a big talented WR to do… make a play.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, akcash said:

Didn’t see Dan Mitchell on today. Might be day off which he deserves. But his live coverage of training camp is awesome.

Seems like such a tool imo.  I watched him for a couple months when he started out-  he knew nothing. Now he knows a little bit more but is way more fluff than substance imo.  Some of his titles are too click baity for me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

This is not the first time I've seen reference to new DB coach and "clean slate" as reasons for Elam's current success.  They dont seem to be shy about essentially putting more public blame on Butler as things progress

Which is really interesting because he and McDermott are (or at least were) tight.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Cook drop is frustrating. SVPG hasn't had the camp I expected from him. Can't tell if it's lack of opportunity, placement at guard, or what. 

It is that he isn't ready to be a year 1 starter. That is why he was a 5th round pick. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

It is that he isn't ready to be a year 1 starter. That is why he was a 5th round pick. 

That's fine, and understandable, but I still expected more news about him, and more run with the second team C. The reason is presumably Anderson locking down the Bates role so much.

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

That's fine, and understandable, but I still expected more news about him, and more run with the second team C. The reason is presumably Anderson locking down the Bates role so much.

Yea. I don't think it is any reason to panic. He can still be an NFL starter. But beating out the likes of Edwards and McGovern as a rookie is a big ask.

• Agree 2

Diggs jerseys are on clearance at the Bills Store tent onsite, $20 for an XL, regular price was $140.  Some blues, some reds.  I did find one XXL for $10 on the same rack.  Pick up a cheap jersey, and get the nameplate changed to Claypool.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Diggs jerseys are on clearance at the Bills Store tent onsite, $20 for an XL, regular price was $140.  Some blues, some reds.  I did find one XXL for $10 on the same rack.  Pick up a cheap jersey, and get the nameplate changed to Claypool.  

Maybe wait a few more weeks before ordering that nameplate, heh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Absolutely sick catch and athleticism. But the best was the subtle communication with josh point at him to go inside last second for the catch. These guys are in sync! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1