Kamala Harris IS a DEI hire, and Democrats should be proud of that, because they advocate for it đź‘Ť

I never understood why Democrats are afraid of the term “DEI hire”, when it is one of their prized policies…

When Joe Biden announced he was going to pick a black woman to be vice president, regardless of the qualifications of other candidates of different races and genders, that instantly made Harris a DEI hire…

Had he not made that announcement, prior to the selection, he could have still chosen Harris, and people would have had less of an argument about it…But he felt their needed to be more women of color in that position…

So shouldn’t Dems be proud of the policy they are pushing? Weird…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• JaCrispy changed the title to Kamala Harris IS a DEI hire, and Democrats should proud of that, because they advocate for it đź‘Ť

What’s worse is how they endorse trans women in women’s sports  -  you have a situation in the Olympics where this happened and they are completely defensive about it.  

“No no no she is actually a woman!”  

Ok.  If you say so.  She isn’t but whatever.  

Question is - why are you so defensive about it?  It’s what you support, right?  Shouldn’t this be celebrated?   

They are not only the biggest hypocrites on earth but what’s dangerous now is they’ve gone completely off the rails.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What’s worse is how they endorse trans women in women’s sports  -  you have a situation in the Olympics where this happened and they are completely defensive about it.  

“No no no she is actually a woman!”  

Ok.  If you say so.  She isn’t but whatever.  

Question is - why are you so defensive about it?  It’s what you support, right?  Shouldn’t this be celebrated?   

They are not only the biggest hypocrites on earth but what’s dangerous now is they’ve gone completely off the rails.   

It doesn’t make sense…It’s all very weird…

• Like (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Kamala Harris IS a DEI hire, and Democrats should be proud of that, because they advocate for it đź‘Ť
Just now, B-Man said:

742c4520-f92e-4413-99e0-b69b06d97ede-650

Because it’s a racist dog whistle at this point 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

No, it's a slap in the face to all the actual qualified candidates.

You automatically assume anyone who is Black or a woman is a DEI hire and it’s pitiful.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You automatically assume anyone who is Black or a woman is a DEI hire and it’s pitiful.

That's the result of such a program. Any smart black people should be against DEI as well. If they really deserve their job it's not fair to them to get lumped into the rejects that are getting hired to hit quotas

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's the result of such a program. Any smart black people should be against DEI as well. If they really deserve their job it's not fair to them to get lumped into the rejects that are getting hired to hit quotas

If only hiring on merit actually happened. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If only hiring on merit actually happened. 

I run a business. It absolutely does because if I don't hire the best person then I don't make money. Why wouldn't I hire the best and the brightest?

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are u stuck in 1962?

It claims to have a masters, but reads like a child that struggles to comprehend basic topics.  

Guessing it didn't get hired to its state job by the merit it's referencing 

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I genuinely think he's a bot.

Why? Because I don’t gobble up MAGA propaganda?

20 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I run a business. It absolutely does because if I don't hire the best person then I don't make money. Why wouldn't I hire the best and the brightest?

Good on you. Now let’s apply this to multi-national corporations with Boards of Directors that have been exclusively off limits to certain groups of people. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Why? Because I don’t gobble up MAGA propaganda?

Good on you. Now let’s apply this to multi-national corporations with Boards of Directors that have been exclusively off limits to certain groups of people. 

Examples?