UK Civil Unrest

Just now, Roundybout said:

Aw, the racists have to follow the rules. What a shame.

Aw.  Someone stuck on the inside loop and can't get off.  

Just round and round you go. 

Also.  Another excellent job showing the lefties iron law of projection.  

What is it called when YOU keep attaching negative stereotypes to entire groups based on......

You are being so intentionally obtuse it's impossible to ignore. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Aw.  Someone stuck on the inside loop and can't get off.  

Just round and round you go. 

Also.  Another excellent job showing the lefties iron law of projection.  

What is it called when YOU keep attaching negative stereotypes to entire groups based on......

You are being so intentionally obtuse it's impossible to ignore. 

You sure love this tiny little band of skinheads attacking people who even vaguely look Muslim. How interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You sure love this tiny little band of skinheads attacking people who even vaguely look Muslim. How interesting. 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

Here's what I see about the Southport stabber from the event wiki page:

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana (born 7 August 2006)[30] was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.[31][32] Rudakubana was born in Cardiff, Wales, and is a British citizen.[33] His parents are originally from Rwanda. The family moved to the Southport area in 2013; at the time of the attack, they lived in Banks, a large village on the north-eastern outskirts of Southport.[34][35] Neighbours have described him as "quiet".[36] He has a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, and had reportedly been "unwilling to leave the house and communicate with family for a period of time".[37]

What does this have to do with mass immigration, legal or illegal? We have plenty of our own homegrown withdrawn boys and young men on the autism spectrum disorder who go out and engage in mass shootings. (At least in Britain he couldn't get his hands on an AR-15 or there'd be even more victims.) Isn't it a terribly Unchristian thing to say that it would be better off if he'd never been born? If his parents had stayed in Rwanda and had been killed or starved and had never had baby Axel? For the Christian nationalists here, may I remind you that Jesus said that about one man and one man only: Judas.

And does it have anything at all to do with Muslims? Rwanda is not a Muslim country.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What does that even mean? "... have joined forces vs. the Southport attacks."

Is there someone in favor of the Southport attacks?

Or is this another attempt to use that as an excuse for an anti-immigrant agenda, despite the fact that the attacks have exactly nothing to do with Muslims or jihad or Jews or Palestine or whatever.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's what I see about the Southport stabber from the event wiki page:

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana (born 7 August 2006)[30] was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.[31][32] Rudakubana was born in Cardiff, Wales, and is a British citizen.[33] His parents are originally from Rwanda. The family moved to the Southport area in 2013; at the time of the attack, they lived in Banks, a large village on the north-eastern outskirts of Southport.[34][35] Neighbours have described him as "quiet".[36] He has a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, and had reportedly been "unwilling to leave the house and communicate with family for a period of time".[37]

What does this have to do with mass immigration, legal or illegal? We have plenty of our own homegrown withdrawn boys and young men on the autism spectrum disorder who go out and engage in mass shootings. (At least in Britain he couldn't get his hands on an AR-15 or there'd be even more victims.) Isn't it a terribly Unchristian thing to say that it would be better off if he'd never been born? If his parents had stayed in Rwanda and had been killed or starved and had never had baby Axel? For the Christian nationalists here, may I remind you that Jesus said that about one man and one man only: Judas.

And does it have anything at all to do with Muslims? Rwanda is not a Muslim country.

Import Rwandans, import Rwandan problems (killing children with machetes).

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Import Rwandans, import Rwandan problems (killing children with machetes).

Come on. It's a stretch. Troubled kid, born in Wales, as far as I can tell raised in Wales/England.

There's a good argument to be made that the rate of immigration into Britain has been too high and is causing a lot of stresses to British society and the British economy. I would agree. But this isn't part of that argument.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Come on. It's a stretch. Troubled kid, born in Wales, as far as I can tell raised in Wales/England.

There's a good argument to be made that the rate of immigration into Britain has been too high and is causing a lot of stresses to British society and the British economy. I would agree. But this isn't part of that argument.

Again, you mistake dirt for blood.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The way a certain type reacts to white riots vs black riots is telling.

And the other side does something similar, of course - but they don’t have the media & government behind them.

These rioters in Britain are going to get J6 treatment on steroids and they have no one to defend them.   If they were black, that’s a different story. 

These random uprisings will only end up with imprisonment & a police state weaponized against the right.  Their only option is to truly try and topple the government (which I don’t recommend) or realize they’ve lost their country and focus on building up their communities to reflect their values. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol.  You've been wearing a helmet for years in preparation.   Now who's the dumbazz?  

Do you pay for insurance? Hopefully you never have to use it but you never know 

• Haha (+1) 1