UK Civil Unrest

23 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You don't have an original thought says the guy being manipulated by a shoddy right wing fear campaign.   England is lost!!!   Batten down the hatches!   I'd hazard a few if the posters here have never been overseas but a few X posts...experts!

Been to Europe multiple times.

I see quite a bit of varied through from right lean posters on here.  Many are critical of Trump and are willing to engage in nuanced conversation.

Sans 1 or 2 left leaning posters, every reply reads as if it was carefully curated into their hive mind by their media & political thought leaders. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Been to Europe multiple times.

I see quite a bit of varied through from right lean posters on here.  Many are critical of Trump and are willing to engage in nuanced conversation.

Sans 1 or 2 left leaning posters, every reply reads as if it was carefully curated into their hive mind by their media & political thought leaders. 

You don't see that from right leaning posters?  You are blind if you don't.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You don't see that from right leaning posters?  You are blind if you don't.  

Moreover, if I ask right leaning posters here to explain positions I usually get no answer or nonsense.   People reading a headline and that becomes their opinion.   Do left leaning posters do it sometimes?  Probably. 

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Please refute the referenced statistics in the article.  

I see leftist Brits have also adopted the tactic of attack the messenger when the message no longer suits them. 

Okay - let us tackle the grooming gangs part (since I am not going into everything right now as I have a life). Also, detailed refutation of specific points is quite a lot of work. 

This is the last point in the summary at the start of this linked article.

The idea that asian males are disproportionately members of grooming gangs has been refuted. The data that forms such conclusions can be (and has been) cherry picked). There was a two year study looking at grooming gangs nationally and the conclusion was the rates of muslim men being involved in such crimes was no greater than what you would expect given their overall numbers in the population.

An additional problem is this is also a very misleading stat, since it is targetting just one facet of these perverts.

Paedophiles target children they can have control over in some way (and obviously have access to).  For example - many white perverts in the UK have come from the entertainment industry (Saville, Ian Watkins and others), youth workers, sports coaches, religious leaders, teachers, etc. These positions gave them access to children who they had some control over and could then pick out the vulnerable ones. (This is true for pretty much everywhere, not just the UK).

Among Asian perverts these routes were pretty much not open to them, but grooming gangs were. So they tended to gravitate towards this method to target children. 

Overall rates of prosecutions among Asians for these types of crimes in the UK is actually below the numbers you would expect. About 9.3% of the British population are Asian, 6% of prosecuted paedophiles are from that ethnic group.

However, this is also misleading. I consider such perversions to be pretty much the same across all ethnic groups and have read studies that support this hypothesis. I suspect the disparity between prosecutions and the overall demographic percentages is just because a number of these scum are not being identified.

I have used Asians rather than muslims for a lot of this since this is about immigration generally and those were figures I can get easily. However, the idea muslims are over represented in grooming gangs has been specifically refuted by those who actually collate the data.

Also, NOT saying every stat is wrong either.

But even correct statistics can be misused.

Edited by Brit
becuase of the topic some words were censored.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Brit said:

These are tiny little disturbances. A few hundred or maybe a thousand individuals at the biggest. 

They are neo-nazis and fascists. People who are viewed as the scum of the earth by the vast  majority of people in the UK.

'Going door to door arresting people' is bull####. Police have identified rioters and are going to specific addresses - like they would for any other criminals.

The riots have been orchestrated using lies and misinformation. Claiming, for instance, the knifeman was a muslim refugee just off a boat - when they were born and raised in the UK and have no known Islamic ties whatsoever. 

My wife calls them "yobbo's".  Every country has them, unfortunately.  The US seems to have a disproportionate number these days.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is it organized.  

Is this a caliphate?

You’d think everyone would have the good sense by this point to see an op by Putin. 

conservatives just lost in a landslide, labor just doubled down on supporting Ukraine. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is it organized.  

Is this a caliphate?

Same thing happened in the 1930s when far right anti-immigrant thugs stirred up by populists tried to march through an immigrant (Jewish) neighbourhood in London. The Jews fought back along with their 'antifa' allies (at least a quarter of a million of them). The marches did not go through. Same old ***** (AKA History repeats itself).

24 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You’d think everyone would have the good sense by this point to see an op by Putin. 

conservatives just lost in a landslide, labor just doubled down on supporting Ukraine. 

To be fair about the Conservatives, they were just as bullish about Ukraine. (Although they were awful about just about everything else)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

“He’s not a migrant from Rwanda” guy explaining how a Rwandan woman pooping out a kid in Wales makes that kid welsh. 

Guy has Tutsi physiognomy but Hutu attitude. I wonder what a Hutu might have been doing in the 1990s for them to want to flee to Britain 🧐

Edited by LeviF

It doesn’t matter that your daughters are murdered. 

It doesn’t matter that your sisters are brutalized and raped. 

It doesn’t matter that they’ll send your brothers to die in lands where the men fleeing to your homeland refuse to go back and fight for. 

It doesn’t matter that your grandsires get their pensions cut. 

It doesn’t matter that your sons won’t be able to afford to live. 

It doesn’t matter that your people are being deliberately extinguished. 

That’s the message from the UK government to the historic British people. 

Now tell me violence isn’t the answer. 

43 minutes ago, LeviF said:

It doesn’t matter that your daughters are murdered. 

It doesn’t matter that your sisters are brutalized and raped. 

It doesn’t matter that they’ll send your brothers to die in lands where the men fleeing to your homeland refuse to go back and fight for. 

It doesn’t matter that your grandsires get their pensions cut. 

It doesn’t matter that your sons won’t be able to afford to live. 

It doesn’t matter that your people are being deliberately extinguished. 

That’s the message from the UK government to the historic British people. 

Now tell me violence isn’t the answer. 

Then - the violence, chaos, and destruction is justified.  No one punished for destroying anything.  Despite that being the point of the communist BLM.

Now - violence, chaos, and destruction will never be tolerated for any reason - we will punish every single one of you including those online saying the “wrong” things 

This is what they want. 

Permanent racial and ethnic division. 

This is by design.  They know this will only further anger those “evil” white British nativists.  Their protests are not allowed.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2