UK Civil Unrest

But, but, but...immigration is GOOD for a country!  Empathy now!  

This is exactly what "they" want.  "they" want us to fight and kill each other because...depopulation...

You can thank the Leftist "progressives" for this.  Heard a report that in Chicago there are (specifically) black gangs engaging in fighting against Venezuelan immigrant gangs.  Tensions are very high in Chicago.  I don't care how this sounds, but props to our American brethren in Chicago for showing a backbone. 

With the markets crashing globally right now, threat of an Iranian attack this weekend, ramped up attacks by Ukraine in the Russian theater, civil unrest globally...bad things are happening across the world right now...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

These are tiny little disturbances. A few hundred or maybe a thousand individuals at the biggest. 

They are neo-nazis and fascists. People who are viewed as the scum of the earth by the vast  majority of people in the UK.

'Going door to door arresting people' is bull####. Police have identified rioters and are going to specific addresses - like they would for any other criminals.

The riots have been orchestrated using lies and misinformation. Claiming, for instance, the knifeman was a muslim refugee just off a boat - when they were born and raised in the UK and have no known Islamic ties whatsoever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Brit said:

These are tiny little disturbances. A few hundred or maybe a thousand individuals at the biggest. 

They are neo-nazis and fascists. People who are viewed as the scum of the earth by the vast  majority of people in the UK.

'Going door to door arresting people' is bull####. Police have identified rioters and are going to specific addresses - like they would for any other criminals.

The riots have been orchestrated using lies and misinformation. Claiming, for instance, the knifeman was a muslim refugee just off a boat - when they were born and raised in the UK and have no known Islamic ties whatsoever. 

What motive did the suspect have to attack children?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Brit said:

Thanks for weighing in.  I’m always interested in hearing a birds eye view on this sort of thing.  A friend of mine purchased a home north of London a year or two ago and loves it.  Plans on spending his retirement years there when the time comes. 

I’m not certain I would view weapon wielding thugs counted in the hundreds/thousands as a tiny disturbance.  It looked quite nasty, in fact, and reminds me that while I’m not a gun owner, probably not a bad idea to own a weapon if you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I’m not persnickety, either, I feel the same way whether the bad guys be far left or far right. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Brit said:

These people didn’t lose it over one piece of misinformation. 

This has been building as people like you happily hand your country over to people that will never assimilate. 

One day you’ll wake up as a stranger in a foreign land and all your sympathetic ideology won’t change how they view you.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What motive did the suspect have to attack children?  

Motives for mass killers like this vary. Extreme politics / religion,  personal grievances (real or imagined), violence for violence sake, among others. In this case the police are questioning the suspect, probably will not come out until the court case - which could be months away. However the one thing that has so far come out is that the killer is neither an immigrant nor a muslim (the so-called motivations behind the thugs on the street).

Edited by Brit
typo

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

These people didn’t lose it over one piece of misinformation. 

This has been building as people like you happily hand your country over to people that will never assimilate. 

One day you’ll wake up as a stranger in a foreign land and all your sympathetic ideology won’t change how they view you.  

Most have assimilated. A lot of the problems we had with extremists stemmed from our security services thinking they had informants, when what they were doing was paying extremists for bull####. The wider muslim community for years were calling for action. There have been muslims in Britain for a very long time, and large numbers for longer than I have been alive. Other than the very recent immigrants they live in the same communities, integrated. They are our work colleagues, sporting colleagues. Our doctors. Nurses. Neighbours. 

Yes, some are #######. But now the security services have pulled their heads from the backsides and worked with the islamic groups organised plots have all but disappeared. 

As for the thugs on the streets - we had them in the 1900s when they attacked Jewish refugees fleeing pogroms in Russia. In the 1930s (again against Jews, with newspapers saying, up until 1938 (after the first camps had opened), send these so-called refugees back to Mr Hitlers Germany. In the 1950s when we had widespread immigration from the Commonwealth. In the 1970s when they attacked the gay community. In the 2000s when they attacked east European migrants from the former soviet block. Same story, same arguments, different targets. 

No, they didn't lose it over one piece of misinformation. They have always been here. Ignorance and evil is kind of like that.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Brit said:

Most have assimilated. A lot of the problems we had with extremists stemmed from our security services thinking they had informants, when what they were doing was paying extremists for bull####. The wider muslim community for years were calling for action. There have been muslims in Britain for a very long time, and large numbers for longer than I have been alive. Other than the very recent immigrants they live in the same communities, integrated. They are our work colleagues, sporting colleagues. Our doctors. Nurses. Neighbours. 

Yes, some are #######. But now the security services have pulled their heads from the backsides and worked with the islamic groups organised plots have all but disappeared. 

As for the thugs on the streets - we had them in the 1900s when they attacked Jewish refugees fleeing pogroms in Russia. In the 1930s (again against Jews, with newspapers saying, up until 1938 (after the first camps had opened), send these so-called refugees back to Mr Hitlers Germany. In the 1950s when we had widespread immigration from the Commonwealth. In the 1970s when they attacked the gay community. In the 2000s when they attacked east European migrants from the former soviet block. Same story, same arguments, different targets. 

No, they didn't lose it over one piece of misinformation. They have always been here. Ignorance and evil is kind of like that.

Pretty fair, statistic based article, that echoes the sentiment that yes - most migrants abide by the law - but mass immigration as a whole is a threat to a civilizations culture and security. 

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/520/is-immigration-a-threat-to-uk-security

Edited by SCBills

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pretty fair, statistic based article, that echoes the sentiment that yes - most migrants abide by the law - but mass immigration as a whole is a threat to a civilizations culture and security. 

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/520/is-immigration-a-threat-to-uk-security

Migrationwatch oversimplifies and is effectively propaganda from the right. When they were called out on this they threatened to sue. The person who called them out did not back down, and they never sued - becauese there was no chance of them winning. Nothing from Migrationwatch is fair and balanced. And the statistics they use are questionable at best. 

The fact they call themselves non political is nonsense. They are not far right, but they are definitely right wing.

Just now, phypon said:

Elon Musk is a tit. Tommy Robinson is a lying far right thug who has in the past attacked other minorities. 

Edited by Brit
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Brit said:

Migrationwatch oversimplifies and is effectively propaganda from the right. When they were called out on this they threatened to sue. The person who called them out did not back down, and they never sued - becauese there was no chance of them winning. Nothing from Migrationwatch is fair and balanced. And the statistics they use are questionable at best. 

The fact they call themselves non political is nonsense. They are not far right, but they are definitely right wing.

Elon Musk is a tit.

Please refute the referenced statistics in the article.  

I see leftist Brits have also adopted the tactic of attack the messenger when the message no longer suits them. 

44 minutes ago, Brit said:

Having no firsthand observations at my disposal I can only go on news and information sources I have at my disposal. Viewing from afar one theme I see repeated is government doesn't address crime issues and problems associated with immigrants. They seem more concerned with punishing people reacting to criminal acts than finding and holding the perpetratorators responsible. Transforming them into the victim somehow. And as for providing any information to the public, forget it.

I think we have the same problem on both sides of the Atlantic. That being government will do everything possible to avoid transparency and rather is concerned with suppressing criticism. This is an authoritarian traint not one of representative democracies. Unfortunately, absent facts people tend to make their own. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1