Tyreek Hill gets contract restructured - $90 million next 3 seasons

6 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I don’t get how Miami can be spending this much money on QB and 2 WRs without being in cap hell

I think they’ve lost a few big ticket FAs recently, like Wilkins, Robert Hunt, Van Ginkel, and Xavien Howard.

I guess this is one way to spend that money…

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

It isn't even a contract extension. It adds no new years to his contract. 

There HAS to be void years.  They have pushed so much cap hit out already........I will wait to see the details.

Wow! No new years added!

“We did not add any new years,” Drew Rosenhaus (Hill’s agent) said. “This is just adding guaranteed money. It’s the most guaranteed money added to a contract without adding new years in NFL history.”

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I don’t get how Miami can be spending this much money on QB and 2 WRs without being in cap hell

Well, he was already scheduled to make about 87 million over the next 3 and had a massive bump to 45 million so this is more of a restructure that actually seems like it guarantees more money in trade for smoothing out that big increase.

1 hour ago, Watkins90 said:

It isn't even a contract extension. It adds no new years to his contract. 

It’s not, but it is.  His previous contract had a huge number for 2026 that wasn’t guaranteed and was never going to be paid.  This deal pretty well locks him in for 2026.

Gotta pay off those women for all the bastards he's leaving behind.

He will be bankrupt by the time he's 40 unless he calls up durex or trojan and starts doing adds with him and his 20 kids.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s not an extension, it’s a restructure.  No additional years were added to his deal, just new guarantees and more money 

Edited by Virgil