Watched the highlights from the week 18 game last year

14 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We are to Miami what KC’s been for us 🥲. Here’s hoping we smack ‘em both this season.

Yes and no.  The dolphons only win was a game dominated statistically by the bills.  The bills sometimes blow them out and sometimes win close games.  Chiefs games are always close with both sides winning about half.  U fortunately the chiefs win the playoff games. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/3/2024 at 10:38 AM, Rubes said:

Still can't believe he makes this first down.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 8.36.45 AM copy.jpg

Pure will and determination.  

7 hours ago, Ayjent said:

It was a frustrating game to watch. The Bills were a frustrating team last year because it was all there to be better, but there was something wrong with the chemistry, and I totally back the refresh.  Injuries on D were killer, especially at LB.    I think they are built better for red zone now, and you can hear Brady, Allen and all the offensive players with the same focus. Games are decided by punching it in not settling for FGs. Getting a FG outside of the red zone is a win and inside is a loss. They have good blockers and height at WR, good receiving options in the backfield, good TEs, and a QB that had 15 TDs rushing that create a lot of problems for a defense to solve.  I really think they realized they didn’t need Davis and Diggs last year as they got better when they weren't the focal point of the passing game.  Not saying this version of Offense will be better but I expect it to progress and improve as season goes on and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a team that beats opposing defenses up and sets them up to be exploited depending on what they try to stop.  They have a huge amount of versatility, other than maybe a deep threat offense. 

I'll say it. 

This version of the offense will be better than 2023. 

Book it Dan'o

3 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Yes and no.  The dolphons only win was a game dominated statistically by the bills.  The bills sometimes blow them out and sometimes win close games.  Chiefs games are always close with both sides winning about half.  U fortunately the chiefs win the playoff games. 

Two blowouts though.

Chiefs- 2020 AFCCG (which OBVIOUSLY is most important).

Bills - 2021 regular season game.

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You’re technically right—I was thinking more of the season ending/soul crushing variety of games, but point taken. 

Allen is a young man.  We could take four soul crushers in a row from them.  3rd-4th inning of Allen vs. Mahomes.  I'll tell ya - for our squad, Coleman over Worth all day.

• Like (+1) 1