Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

Roundy will call you a racist for not being in favor of letting in 10 million illegals across a wide open border with zero vetting.

A completely lost commie.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mine isn't. Tried to log in and can't. Not wanting or needing to trade because I live under a blue sky and could see today coming from a mile away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Nobody believes she’s responsible for global markets taking a dump but it’s something for deep thinkers such as yourself to hold onto rather than offer a honest opinion. It’s standard campaign season finger pointing. Even you know that. You aren’t interested in actual argument because you distill everything down to my “side good and pure, yours nazi”. Embarrassing. 

I’ve given up trying to have any kind of rational discussion here. I get one of the following responses: 

1) Tommy with the eye roll emoji 

2) B-Man with an excerpt from some right wing blog I’ve never heard of

3) getting called a commie 

So, I’ll show up to throw a wrench in your circlejerk and that’s about it. There’s no actual debate on this forum. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy will call you a racist for not being in favor of letting in 10 million illegals across a wide open border with zero vetting.

A completely lost commie.

Mine isn't. Tried to log in and can't. Not wanting or needing to trade because I live under a blue sky and could see today coming from a mile away.

That’s right, I want the white race exterminated and the world reduced to cinders. Sure thing. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

I’ve given up trying to have any kind of rational discussion here. I get one of the following responses: 

1) Tommy with the eye roll emoji 

2) B-Man with an excerpt from some right wing blog I’ve never heard of

3) getting called a commie 

So, I’ll show up to throw a wrench in your circlejerk and that’s about it. There’s no actual debate on this forum. 

It’s everyone else’s fault! 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Do you think it’s totally normal to get called a “commie” every time I post something?

No. I don’t care for that. But please don’t pretend you aren’t in the muck with the insults and name calling. You do quite well in that department. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

No. I don’t care for that. But please don’t pretend you aren’t in the muck with the insults and name calling. You do quite well in that department. 

At least I try to mix it up. You are right though, I need to take a deep breath at times.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Literally no one has said this and that should trouble you that your source here is lying.  

BillsFanNC posted a whole Robbie Starbucks video about migrants!

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s everyone else’s fault! 

I call roundy a commie because it support marxist/commie policies and leaders.

That she doesn't realize that he supports these policies is completely normal. Most people aren't card carrying commies.

But make no mistake it fully supports the destruction that is the goal of the communist.

They support this and don't know it. That's why I ignore it and others. Pointless. He's forever lost and there's no coming back.

The collapse of world financial markets show him nothing. But fear not Roundy, you'll eventually come to the realization one day when the commie policies that you support come to eat you and your family. But not before then. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

At least I try to mix it up. You are right though, I need to take a deep breath at times.

BillsFanNC posted a whole Robbie Starbucks video about migrants!

Serious question......do u think your democrat leaders have been disingenuous regarding the health of the economy?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Serious question......do u think your democrat leaders have been disingenuous regarding the health of the economy?

Yep - because they contributed to breaking it when they used the flu to do this because Orange Man Bad threat to democracy or some ***t

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy attacking the messenger like a good commie.

Robby Starbucks appears not once in the video I posted

He posted the video! And blamed migrants in his tweet! Come on man. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep - because they contributed to breaking it when they used the flu to do this because Orange Man Bad threat to democracy or some ***t

Yes, and I’ll happily vote against him as will the majority of the country. Again. 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

I love that timeframe. "Inflation at the same point in their presidencies." As in August 2020.

Sounds like this guy is calling for the return of COVID shutdowns. That killed inflation, all right!

[Note this favorite ploy of the stupid right. COVID shutdowns were commie ploys to destroy America! But that doesn't mean we don't get to rely on them to show that Trump brought us deflation through his sound stewardship of the economy]

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I love that timeframe. "Inflation at the same point in their presidencies." As in August 2020.

Sounds like this guy is calling for the return of COVID shutdowns. That killed inflation, all right!

[Note this favorite ploy of the stupid right. COVID shutdowns were commie ploys to destroy America! But that doesn't mean we don't get to rely on them to show that Trump brought us deflation through his sound stewardship of the economy]

It’s conservative doublethink, like simultaneously believing Biden is senile and also a criminal mastermind ready to enslave humanity

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s conservative doublethink, like simultaneously believing Biden is senile and also a criminal mastermind ready to enslave humanity

I don't think it's limited to conservatives.

Recall that the left wanted us to believe GWB was an evil mastermind and also a blithering idiot.

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Monetary policy was not the only issue especially here in the U.S.

Man.  It’s like we all knew this would happen once 15 days turned into indefinitely.  The scariest part about this is we truly don’t know how horrific it could be it’s not like 1929 - it’s much worse.  We already spend beyond our means - interest on the debt continues to skyrocket.  

What has the Regime done to prepare for what everyone knew was coming?  

Indict Trump again? 

You sound positively gleeful at bad news for the country.

• Like (+1) 1