Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Or maybe we were lied to? Ever consider that?

They literally created it with massive stimulus to pay for it in the name of green and inflation reduction.  

Then they play dumb.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Facts. In the inflation reduction act and the green infrastructure act.  

***** you stumped for.  

Im glad we have both and I look forward to more in the future under Harris’ administration.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I voted to save democracy! - Roundy

Yessir and I’m happily doing it again and will do so long past the time when Trump is a rotting pile of worm food in the ground. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Im glad we have both and I look forward to more in the future under Harris’ administration.

Does the Harris administration tell you what to have for breakfast to? Complete lemming incapable of thinking beyond msm talking points.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Yessir and I’m happily doing it again and will do so long past the time when Trump is a rotting pile of worm food in the ground. 

You ***** brain is worm food.

• Agree 1

Does the Harris administration tell you what to have for breakfast to? Complete lemming incapable of thinking beyond msm talking points.

You’re so mad, go buy bitcoin or something. I’ll buy the dips today. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The market is back to where it was 3 months ago.  Still higher than 6 months ago.  The fed will cut rates.  Recent news is not good but far from catastrophic.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^DJI/

The Dow is already peeking green. 

• Vomit 1

We have hit Idiocracy level.  It was a futuristic documentary, not a comedy. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Never been this low? That doesn’t even make sense. 

Democracy, maintaining our American institutions, not being in bed with Xi and Putin, continued investment in our factories and tech industries, money towards infrastructure, and so forth. 

Trump has tariffs and racism. 

Oh, and you still haven’t told me what Trump will do to “fix” this 

I don’t know what he will do to fix “this”. You have yet to say what “this” is or anything about how “this” got broken. As for everything else you typed it’s just your standard brand of childish drivel. 

On another matter - Do you consider yourself to be book smart? 

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean seriously, have you ever taken the time to consider maybe, just maybe your handlers have mislead and deceived you?

No

• Agree 1

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I don’t know what he will do to fix “this”. You have yet to say what “this” is or anything about how “this” got broken. As for everything else you typed it’s just your standard brand of childish drivel. 

On another matter - Do you consider yourself to be book smart? 

I’m not interested in an actual argument when people here simultaneously believe that Harris does nothing and is also responsible for this mornings market hiccup. Complete brain worms. 

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My guess is she'll do what Roundy is doing here. But she won't be asked because reliable media.

She will blame Trump for this if she hasn't already. 

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I’m not interested in an actual argument when people here simultaneously believe that Harris does nothing and is also responsible for this mornings market hiccup. Complete brain worms. 

Nobody believes she’s responsible for global markets taking a dump but it’s something for deep thinkers such as yourself to hold onto rather than offer an honest opinion. It’s standard campaign season finger pointing. Even you know that. You aren’t interested in actual argument because you distill everything down to “my side good and pure, yours nazi”. Embarrassing. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1