Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That’s a great way to say nothing!

Maybe I should try a different approach. What, specifically, has Harris done to cause this market correction? And be specific. 

Great way to say nothing, again. She has literally done nothing. About anything. That’s not up for debate. Her only redeeming quality for anyone supporting her is that she’s not Trump. That’s fine, provided people don’t pretend otherwise.

Interesting that your entire reaction to a global market clusterfk is to immediately pivot to Trump. What about the people in charge? Are they merely victims here? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Not one of you have answered 1) what Trump will do to “fix” it or 2) what Harris did to cause this market correction. Maybe put each other’s wangs away for a second and try to think of an answer. 

Harris=Biden they have been in power for almost 4 years, the blood is definitely on their hands. More importantly, what are THEY doing to fix it? Kamala doesn't seem to understand economics.

The sun will rise and roundy will **** for the establishment. Happy Monday!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Great way to say nothing, again. She has literally done nothing. About anything. That’s not up for debate. Her only redeeming quality for anyone supporting her is that she’s not Trump. That’s fine, provided people don’t pretend otherwise.

Interesting that your entire reaction to a global market clusterfk is to immediately pivot to Trump. What about the people in charge? Are they merely victims here? 

If Trump is the alternate, what is his solution to this problem? What does he offer me?

Further, if she’s done “nothing” then how can you call this “Kamala’s Katastrophe” or whatever other rage bait the neonazis like James Lindsay use?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Not one of you have answered 1) what Trump will do to “fix” it or 2) what Harris did to cause this market correction. Maybe put each other’s wangs away for a second and try to think of an answer. 

You have not answered 1) what is broken or 2) who broke it. 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Harris=Biden they have been in power for almost 4 years, the blood is definitely on their hands. More importantly, what are THEY doing to fix it? Kamala doesn't seem to understand economics.

The stock market was at an all-time high. It was due for a correction. 

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You have not answered 1) what is broken or 2) who broke it. 

You are just one logical fallacy after another aren’t ya?

If Trump is the alternate, what is his solution to this problem? What does he offer me?

Further, if she’s done “nothing” then how can you call this “Kamala’s Katastrophe” or whatever other rage bait the neonazis like James Lindsay use?

Go clutch your pearls harder! How can you ask what Trump will do without asking what our leaders have done to get us to this point.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

The stock market was at an all-time high. It was due for a correction. 

You are just one logical fallacy after another aren’t ya?

How ***** brainwashed are u?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Go clutch your pearls harder! How can you ask what Trump will do without asking what our leaders have done to get us to this point.

How ***** brainwashed are u?

Ok, so Trump offers me nothing. Got it. I’ll stick with the administration that has us producing more oil in history and the highest stock market ever. 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Remember when he says the market he means the economy.  

Harris is not the president yet. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ok, so Trump offers me nothing. Got it. I’ll stick with the administration that has us producing more oil in history and the highest stock market ever. 

Harris is not the president yet. 

How did we get here moron?

What does Kamala offer you? 

You seem a little perturbed by it all. It should be easy for a loyalist like yourself to pump up your party leadership. Instead you resort to Trump/Lindsay/neonazis/rage bait and any other “deep” thoughts that come up.  Very weak. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Never been this low? That doesn’t even make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What does Kamala offer you? 

You seem a little perturbed by it all. It should be easy for a loyalist like yourself to pump up your party leadership. Instead you resort to Trump/Lindsay/neonazis/rage bait and any other “deep” thoughts that come up.  Very weak. 

Democracy, maintaining our American institutions, not being in bed with Xi and Putin, continued investment in our factories and tech industries, money towards infrastructure, and so forth. 

Trump has tariffs and racism. 

Oh, and you still haven’t told me what Trump will do to “fix” this 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How did we get here moron?

A gigantic tech bubble inflated by the AI craze 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Its almost like Roundy is a commie hack not worthy of anyone's time.

Meaningless word 

• Eyeroll 1