Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

The good news is, if we go into a depression at least we will have the government 

to tell us we're not in a depression and no, people aren't really starving or dying.

If Harris is President, we will have her joy to sustain us!

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hmm

I see they have factored in the US and Russia nuclear war. India has a chance to be the #1 economy by then and they have zero migrants going across their border

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, K D said:

I see they have factored in the US and Russia nuclear war. India has a chance to be the #1 economy by then and they have zero migrants going across their border

That tweet conveniently leaves out the US at #3 with 51.5 Trillion per Goldman Sachs.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Plus: remind me why I should care what total GDP is. 

Yellow.  Eat the yellow crayon today.  Ok, go run amuck and have fun.  Don't forget the scissors. 

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

The same way you don't understand what GDP means.  Just stick with the yellow crayon,

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

He broke out of kindergarten. 

I guess he would prefer a country of 100 billion people earning one dollar each per year to a country of 100 million people earning $100,000 each. It would make him proud to be an American where at least he knows he’s free. To starve. 

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

The same way you don't understand what GDP means.  Just stick with the yellow crayon,

Per capita. Look it up. 

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess he would prefer a country of 100 billion people earning one dollar each per year to a country of 100 million people earning $100,000 each. It would make him proud to be an American where at least he knows he’s free. To starve. 

That's exactly what you will get if you vote for kumala.  Yellow crayon, Frank, yellow crayon.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Per capita. Look it up. 

You can't argue with people who can't think.  Thus the term cult. 

• Like (+1) 1