Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

If we want it to change we should've elected a Republican nominee who could actually win this election.

Trump is going to win and I’ll be voting for him despite not giving a ***t about this election until they indicted him and of course tried to kill him - the Democrat Party faked the 2020 election; Biden has been a fake POTUS; they rigged the GOP primary with timed Trump martyr bombs to steer the base to him; set Biden up to get out bc it backfired and he wouldn’t quit; threatened him with the 25th; and are now hiding Harris bc she is awful.  

I refuse to believe the people are this stupid and accepting of how corrupt DC is.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump is going to win and I’ll be voting for him despite not giving a ***t about this election until they indicted him and of course tried to kill him - the Democrat Party faked the 2020 election; Biden has been a fake POTUS; they rigged the GOP primary with timed Trump martyr bombs to steer the base to him; set Biden up to get out bc it backfired and he wouldn’t quit; threatened him with the 25th; and are now hiding Harris bc she is awful.  

I refuse to believe the people are this stupid and accepting of how corrupt DC is.  

Trump's bombing, dude. Because of his own actions (backing out of his "anytime, anywhere" debate stance and then acting like a fool in Georgia). It's not some "psyop" and people who post stuff like that sound super dumb. "YOU ARE THE TARGET"....lol, get a life.

Ramaswamy would be handling this so much better. Here's to 2028.

25 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Trump's bombing, dude. Because of his own actions (backing out of his "anytime, anywhere" debate stance and then acting like a fool in Georgia). It's not some "psyop" and people who post stuff like that sound super dumb. "YOU ARE THE TARGET"....lol, get a life.

Ramaswamy would be handling this so much better. Here's to 2028.

Vivek to oversee what’s coming?  Economic collapse?  WWIII?  No way was that happening. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Anyone else find this chart interesting?

Nancy Pelosi insider trading again. Iran attack imminent. People get rich from WW3 while the rest of us suffer

• Agree 1