Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Now go back and look at the Trump economy prior to the Soros and Gates backed Pandemic.

Are you one of those people who simultaneously believes that COVID was just a cold, not worth the lockdowns, and also a deadly NWO bioweapon?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Are you one of those people who simultaneously believes that COVID was just a cold, not worth the lockdowns, and also a deadly NWO bioweapon?

Not at all.  I had it.  It was truly awful.   I also don't believe for a second it came from a frickin bat at a wet market.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Perhaps you'd like to share your research regarding the growth potential of LULU going forward and why it would justify a 60+ PE.

My post wasn’t to say the company is collapsing.  The bigger story is Nike.  

Its earnings and stock drops are indicative of a declining economy and less demand.  If its competitors were surging or for some reason no one wants yoga pants anymore …. But I’m not aware of that.   

Can any married 20 or 30 something’s afford having 2 kids in say 3 years as per the norm 30-40 plus years ago?  

Exactly.  All you need to know about what’s happened.  This probably wasn’t even possible 15 years ago let alone now.  Families of middle class folks with 2-3 kids and an affordable mortgage is no longer affordable.  

But let’s rely on data showing how the upper 1 percent are keeping this afloat while the politicians lie and steal from us.    

Real incomes have crashed.  

Prices have skyrocketed.  

They changed the meaning of the word recession so suburban woman think everything is awesome bc at least they can scroll thru TikTok.  

Let’s also to continue to hear that from people who have zero skin in the game - meaning no kids maybe 1 and zero grandkids.   

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Can any married 20 or 30 something’s afford having 2 kids in say 3 years as per the norm 30-40 plus years ago?

Yes. If they get a good education and choose to live in, say, Buffalo or Rochester or Albany. 
No, if they don’t get a good education or learn a trade or choose to live in Los Angeles or NYC or Boston. 
Yes, if they’re fine with living in the 1100 square foot starter home in Buffalo that I grew up in. 
No, if they think they deserve a 3,000 square foot McMansion. 

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

My post wasn’t to say the company is collapsing.  The bigger story is Nike.  

Its earnings and stock drops are indicative of a declining economy and less demand.  If its competitors were surging or for some reason no one wants yoga pants anymore …. But I’m not aware of that.   

Wow, Under Armour up 19 percent today. 
It’s almost as if investors look at expected future earnings and buy and sell accordingly.