Recession is upon us - disastrous economic data

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s conservative doublethink, like simultaneously believing Biden is senile and also a criminal mastermind ready to enslave humanity

Absolutely nobody thinks Biden is a criminal mastermind. He's a stooge that is easily controlled by the real masterminds. That's why they like Kamala. She's just as stupid and easily manipulated 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

When do we start hearing from the left(ies) that "recessions are a good thing"?

It's the natural progression of all marxist narratives 

1. It's not happening. 

2.  It's happening but it's inconsequential. 

3. It's happening and it's a good thing.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I love that timeframe. "Inflation at the same point in their presidencies." As in August 2020.

Sounds like this guy is calling for the return of COVID shutdowns. That killed inflation, all right!

[Note this favorite ploy of the stupid right. COVID shutdowns were commie ploys to destroy America! But that doesn't mean we don't get to rely on them to show that Trump brought us deflation through his sound stewardship of the economy]

Just a reminder of the Covid Coup destroying the economy - inconvenient truth.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Absolutely nobody thinks Biden is a criminal mastermind. He's a stooge that is easily controlled by the real masterminds. That's why they like Kamala. She's just as stupid and easily manipulated 

The real masterminds? Do tell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Same ones barking at you on the TV every day the exact same thing at the same time - Kamala is brat and awesome - you will vote for her despite everything we said about her previously 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’ve given up trying to have any kind of rational discussion here. I get one of the following responses: 

1) Tommy with the eye roll emoji 

2) B-Man with an excerpt from some right wing blog I’ve never heard of

3) getting called a commie 

So, I’ll show up to throw a wrench in your circlejerk and that’s about it. There’s no actual debate on this forum. 

That’s right, I want the white race exterminated and the world reduced to cinders. Sure thing. 

Just ignore the worst offenders.  You won't miss any important information.  Occasionally there is some from the right but you won't find it in those knuckleheads posts.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The cabal of pedophiles...Oh, and the transexuals, Jews, intellectuals etc.  Sound familiar?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes whoever is actually running the country while Biden is asleep at 8pm. Every other President moved away and retired after their presidency. Obama bought a huge mansion outside DC. His 4th term is going to be a train wreck

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Same ones barking at you on the TV every day the exact same thing at the same time - Kamala is brat and awesome - you will vote for her despite everything we said about her previously 

Correct because Trump cannot be allowed to take office again.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Yes whoever is actually running the country while Biden is asleep at 8pm. Every other President moved away and retired after their presidency. Obama bought a huge mansion outside DC. His 4th term is going to be a train wreck

You guys are obsessed with Obama. It’s really weird.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You guys are obsessed with Obama. It’s really weird.

He did just stage a coup sooooo

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

She posted this right before the start of trading today at 9:21 - absolutely pathetic 

He did things - my favorite here is “forced big companies to pay something in taxes.”  Delusional.  

He also sent IRS agents to your home if you Venmo’d $601 to a friend for winning their fantasy football league.   

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

She posted this right before the start of trading today at 9:21 - absolutely pathetic 

He did things - my favorite here is “forced big companies to pay something in taxes.”  Delusional.  

He also sent IRS agents to your home if you Venmo’d $601 to a friend for winning their fantasy football league.   

She’s not in charge, how is this her fault?!