JA on Up & Adams

13 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Kay is at Bills camp alot wonder if she’s a closet Bills fan despite her Chicago Bears homerism 

Well I know she is a Marv Levy fan and he is also from Chicago.

7 hours ago, jlgarsh said:

She's great. Why the hate?

Some see any question that’s not a total softball as disrespect. Like I don’t think the buddy-buddy interviews like McAfee/Rodgers are all that intriguing unless Rodgers has put himself in the public limelight that he’s going to bring up, and even then pretty much gives him a soft landing. 

This wasn’t even a tough question. Josh is more than equipped to handle something like that. He’s a total pro that could handle a grilling if someone ever did it. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Some see any question that’s not a total softball as disrespect. Like I don’t think the buddy-buddy interviews like McAfee/Rodgers are all that intriguing unless Rodgers has put himself in the public limelight that he’s going to bring up, and even then pretty much gives him a soft landing. 

This wasn’t even a tough question. Josh is more than equipped to handle something like that. He’s a total pro that could handle a grilling if someone ever did it. 

Nothing to do with her questions for me.  It’s her whole I’m cute look at me act.  In this particular interview it was the ridiculous glasses.  When she was first on she seemed genuine.  Gradually she added one more cute quirk and one more cute quirk and another cute quirk.  She added so many that now she is 100% phony baloney.

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Nothing to do with her questions for me.  It’s her whole I’m cute look at me act.  In this particular interview it was the ridiculous glasses.  When she was first on she seemed genuine.  Gradually she added one more cute quirk and one more cute quirk and another cute quirk.  She added so many that now she is 100% phony baloney.

I think doing your own show as a woman in the industry kind of lends itself to those kinds of promotional frivolities

She does a good job imo