JA on Up & Adams

The first clip reminded me of shooting BB guns in a field in Williamsville. A guy in a gray outfit comes down the dirt road and yells for us not to move…..so we took off. Apparently the gray outfit was a police uniform, and of course he has a radio and cars waiting for us on the other end. We hide in some tall grass and they eventually find us and ask “what did you run for?” My smart ass friend replies “what did you chase us for?” 

That’s when I got my first ride in a police car. 

Sorry, now back to football. Go Josh! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Thirteenth highest paid QB in the NFL.  Renegotiations in the works?"  Shut up Kay.

Right?  Like Josh doesn't know that.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

F'ing love this guy.

Specifically on the contract question, he applauds the other guys for getting paid and doesn't take the bait. Not even a little.

His high wonderlic has been a benefit on and off the field. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Josh evidently agrees with me the “ there is no joy in flight without fear of retribution”  😁👍

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I swear some of you have eternal butthurt syndrome. She asks a completely legit question, he answers it, and some of you are still

offended she would even ask it 

Butthurt over what?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Butthurt over what?

Well like you for example, telling her to shut up-why? What did she say that triggered you?

in general, it just seems that some on here get so offended when they feel even the slightest disparaging comment has been made against Josh or the team. Obviously different people have different things that get them worked up, but sometimes it’s just exhausting to see 

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Well like you for example, telling her to shut up-why? What did she say that triggered you?

I thought it seemed pretty apparent that he was just making a joke about her not encouraging Allen to seek more money. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

I swear some of you have eternal butthurt syndrome. She asks a completely legit question, he answers it, and some of you are still

offended she would even ask it 

im not sure anyone’s seriously upset sir 

perhaps you are the one overly emotional here?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anyone see the one with Kincaid? I liked his comment at the start about how everyone on the team is selfless now. kay picks up on it and tries to dig for more info but he doesn't got there. Obviously we all know what (who) he was talking about

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

im not sure anyone’s seriously upset sir 

perhaps you are the one overly emotional here?

This would have been the perfect response, if only you had ended it with “Ya Digg?”

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

I started running before work when I had my first full time job, in my early 20's.  I was not at all athletic, so it was a challenge to me and I had to work up to any endurance.

I came in one day, all proud of myself, and exclaimed that I'd just run 3 miles.  Coworker looked at me and asked, "who was chasing you?"

Josh is prevaricating, of course.  He's said about his mediocre combine time "I run faster when there are guys who want to hit me chasing after me".  But he's also acknowledged he "needs a little contact".  Beane has said "he enjoys it, it gets him lathered up".   Mitch Morse said "we're begging that ***** to slide once in a while" and "he's a little sick in the head because he likes it".  

So yeah, technically he's answering Kay's question correctly that he doesn't like to run for fitness or training or whatever, but make no mistake, when there are guys chasing him, he loves it.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

in general, it just seems that some on here get so offended when they feel even the slightest disparaging comment has been made against Josh or the team. Obviously different people have different things that get them worked up, but sometimes it’s just exhausting to see 

Why are you so overly emotional and offended by the notion that people are offended?   I'm exhausted by your exhaustion here, Ya Digg?

In this case, seemed pretty clear that Doc was telling her to "shut up" in the humorous way it's said between work buds or friends when one brings up something that may be true, but you really don't want to think about just then or it's embarrassing or something.   She wasn't disparaging Josh at all and no one was reacting to that.

21 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Anyone see the one with Kincaid? I liked his comment at the start about how everyone on the team is selfless now. kay picks up on it and tries to dig for more info but he doesn't got there. Obviously we all know what (who) he was talking about

Yes, that "everyone is selfless this year" comment was big. 

Also love how he talks about Buffalo fan support and is amazed by the turnout midweek as he knows people have jobs and all that. He says that support makes it more fun to practice.

I want more players like that on this team, not players throwing up money in front of a camera or constantly looking for attention on social media.

• Agree 1