Friday 8-2 Return of Blue & Red at Highmark Stadium; Open to public 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’ve barely heard anything about KJ Hamler this summer.  Seems like a long shot?

The two practices this week i went to i thought he was ballin - physical and played above his size.  I'm rooting for him to make it as returner bc I think he is a legitimate extra wr

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know man, hard to have an iota of confidence that Bass can hit any critical kicks this year.

How in the hell do you go from striking a ball so cleanly like he was, to regular blundering like he is?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know man, hard to have an iota of confidence that Bass can hit any critical kicks this year.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Like I said, impossible not to have total confidence in Bass this year.

wait soooooo, what happened exactly?

Missed one badly at 7:06 and then was perfect at 7:14?

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Like I said, impossible not to have total confidence in Bass this year.

Bass should make all of those kicks.  Will he when the pressure is on in a big time game?  That's the question that scares the ***** out of me.

9 minutes ago, I Am The Liquor said:

Bass should make all of those kicks.  Will he when the pressure is on in a big time game?  That's the question that scares the ***** out of me.

People think it's so easy to kick a FG from the 30 yard line, they forget to add 7 yards for the snap and 10 more because the goalposts are pushed way back.

In 1974 the uprights were right on the goalline but some the players were running into them and getting hurt but screw the kicker.... who cares about the KIIIICKKKKEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

first comment is actually about Bass 😭

Edited by The Wiz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

How in the hell do you go from striking a ball so cleanly like he was, to regular blundering like he is?

I was hoping some of what we saw last year was some unknown physical injury that would be fine by now. I’m getting more concerned that the problem may be between his ears. Kickers are a lot like golfers in that regard. He was a STUD for a while….and then he wasn’t. Hope he can magically find that mojo again.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1