Friday 8-2 Return of Blue & Red at Highmark Stadium; Open to public 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

That's nothing. Come watch me golf. Range? Money. First tee? Not so much.

I bet nobody would notice if you just took a bucket on the course :D

3 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

He's like a golfer who's developed the yips. Very hard to fix

Not really; you just have to slow it all down for a while and slowly rebuild it.

19 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I know #17 does stuff like this all the time. Be it play catch, or check up on the heat affected woman. it just makes him even More endearing if that is even possible.  He may be the NICEST guy I've ever seen

and I'm not even just  talking his niceness factor.  He is FINE you all. Hailee you did good. I'm Proud of you. You best treat him well. We need our boy HAPPY

Go Bills 🙂

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean people freaked out over the 58 but yeah

FWIW the concern with the missed 58 yarder isn't just that it missed, it's that it apparently was a complete shank, a low wobbler that had zero chance of going in. In the modern NFL you'd like to have at least a chance of hitting those. We lost a game last year because the opponent's kicker hit a 60 yarder in the driving rain. Having that capability is an underrated massive advantage and we are very unlikely to have that this year.

I'll take it as a win if he can at least get back to consistency on the 30-50 yarders. But beyond 50 I'm not going to have any confidence until Bass earns it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Rush hour to an extent but I left my house at 2:30 in the afternoon.  I was on the 90 by 3.   Serious question is rush hour that early on a Friday afternoon?  I lived on Deleware 20 years ago and don't remember it being like that ever.

Many govt workers downtown get Summer hours. Get out of work on Fridays an hour early

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

My wife, even back when we were dating always said she didn’t want fries, then she would eat half of mine, then I stopped sharing, she orders fries now, 😁👍

gotta train them women folk,

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

FWIW the concern with the missed 58 yarder isn't just that it missed, it's that it apparently was a complete shank, a low wobbler that had zero chance of going in. In the modern NFL you'd like to have at least a chance of hitting those. We lost a game last year because the opponent's kicker hit a 60 yarder in the driving rain. Having that capability is an underrated massive advantage and we are very unlikely to have that this year.

I'll take it as a win if he can at least get back to consistency on the 30-50 yarders. But beyond 50 I'm not going to have any confidence until Bass earns it.

A shank suggests more of a footing issue. 

Does anyone have video if it?

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, muppy said:

I know #17 does stuff like this all the time. Be it play catch, or check up on the heat affected woman. it just makes him even More endearing if that is even possible.  He may be the NICEST guy I've ever seen

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-MIlRVMnGG/?hl=en

And then you watch how is he with the Make-a-Wish visitor for the day...the room I was in kept getting so dusty. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ducking autocorrect 

But oh man, Conehead is my childhood. I still hear him after not going to a Bison's game in over a decade.

"The Comehead guarantee 

You get a warm beer from me

You drink it for free" 

The guy from my generation was the Earl of Bud. "You Got One!"

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I was sitting in the 300s and thought he made it.   It was low but it had a chance distance wise. 

I had season / Pepsi club tickets so I got by the tunnel, then they started lining up a bunch of people with blue bracelets for field access after the practice. Any idea how to get blue bracelets?  Are they family of the players or something?

On 8/3/2024 at 8:32 AM, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ducking autocorrect 

But oh man, Conehead is my childhood. I still hear him after not going to a Bison's game in over a decade.

"The Comehead guarantee 

You get a warm beer from me

You drink it for free" 

I have a soft spot for the Earl of Bud

What's the correlation between the offenses bad practice and Allen being mic'd up?

I know he clowns around a lot, but it sounded like this was probably the offenses worst practice outside of the late handful of interceptions after practice 3 or 4.

On 8/3/2024 at 9:56 AM, muppy said:

and I'm not even just  talking his niceness factor.  He is FINE you all. Hailee you did good. I'm Proud of you. You best treat him well. We need our boy HAPPY

Go Bills 🙂

Josh is the whole package. Looks, charisma, money, and he is a genuine, nice guy. There is no limits for Josh. The man is off the charts when compared to so many of his peers IMO, and I wouldn't want anyone else QB'ing the Bills in hindsight. 

• Agree 1