Friday 8-2 Return of Blue & Red at Highmark Stadium; Open to public 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm

23 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

personally I think they are horrible.  They look like something one of those multi directional colleges would wear....or the ufl or something.

It would be a brain oven on a hot sunny day, 

• Haha (+1) 2

Traffic was the worst cluster I've ever seen.  Left house at 3, normally 30-45 min drive taking back roads.  Once got to abbot was not moving.  Had to get to southwestern lot 5 for ada lot.  Just got to my seat.  Still people on the roads for miles

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Tuning into WGR for the first time

since last season to get some practice/vibe updates tonight and Schopp has me feeling like all the positive vibes I’m hearing are false and this team is going to struggle. 

Fun stuff! 

Tough schedule. Season can go either way imo. Very unknown.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Traffic was the worst cluster I've ever seen.  Left house at 3, normally 30-45 min drive taking back roads.  Once got to abbot was not moving.  Had to get to southwestern lot 5 for ada lot.  Just got to my seat.  Still people on the roads for miles

I was driving home from picking up one of the squirts from preschool around 1:30p and the 90 heading towards OP was already getting pretty swamped. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This dude deserves to be starting.  We're gonna let him sit on the depth chart his entire rookie contract, let him walk and then watch him turn into a pro bowler with another team.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 3

The way Elam is playing, I would absolutely love for him to be a part of this defence at least to start the year. (In a rotational role)

Benford is a great zone corner, but Elam can bring a different element if the Bills want to go more "man to man" some games

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Gonna say it after one tall one - davis has flashed to me than cook so far what I've seen (3rd practice)

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

The way Elam is playing, I would absolutely love for him to be a part of this defence at least to start the year. (In a rotational role)

Benford is a great zone corner, but Elam can bring a different element if the Bills want to go more "man to man" some games

Only problem is Elam is going to get flagged on all the plays that Sauce should normally be getting flagged on.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Lost said:

This dude deserves to be starting.  We're gonna let him sit on the depth chart his entire rookie contract, let him walk and then watch him turn into a pro bowler with another team.  

He will play i think a descent amount this year, whether it be in a rotational role or because of someone gets hurt. (Benford seems to be injury prone)

This will be Douglas's last year, so I think Elam takes over next year and if Elam plays good this year, Bills can pick up hp his 5th year option and have him cost control for one more year after 2025.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1