Friday 8-2 Return of Blue & Red at Highmark Stadium; Open to public 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm

bill-2.jpg

‘Football is here:’ Preparing for return of Buffalo fans for Blue & Red Team Practice

screenshot-2024-08-01-at-10-19-43-pm.png

6V3XLNHUHBCOVG3LJLM27PBOIA.JPG?auth=83d7

Buffalo Bills ‘Return of the Blue and Red’ 2024: Everything you need to know

For those attending the event, here is everything you need to know.

What: “The Return of the Blue and Red”

Where: Highmark Stadium

When: Friday, August 2nd

Start time: Practice runs from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. with gates opening at 4 p.m.

Parking: Lots open at 3 p.m. The team is charging $5 with proceeds being donated to the Buffalo Bills Foundation

Fans planning on attending the practice may want to bring a poncho. There is currently a 50 percent chance of rain during the time of the practice.

GettyImages1234353129-1-75386255-ec1e-48

Bills, fans excited for another 'Return of the Blue and Red' practice in Orchard Park

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is among the players every year that looks forward to getting in a practice on their home turf during training camp, and showcasing "Bills Mafia" to his newer teammates in the locker room.

"Obviously the fans back in the stadium, back at Highmark, and we'll some of our new guys feel the energy and the excitement that's going to be in the air tomorrow. So hopefully Western New York and Buffalo packs that stadium, and we can show them some love," said Allen following Thursday's practice in Pittsford.

Over the last couple of years, Allen has been known to come out of the tunnel with a few tricks up his sleeve to get the fans riled up one way or another. The last two seasons saw Allen coming out with a red helmet and blue helmet that vary from the regular white Bills helmets.

Allen is not willing to show his hand just yet with what may come next for the fans on Friday.

Josh Allen audio interview

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Is there a way to get last minute tickets to this? Is it sold out?

I have 2 spare tickets. I dont have time or the know-how to transfer them. If someone wants to meet up with me I will be in line before 3pm lol

Edited by Bills!Win!

• DaBillsFanSince1973 changed the title to Friday 8-2 Return of Blue & Red at Highmark Stadium; Open to public 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm
34 minutes ago, Process said:

Is there a way to get last minute tickets to this? Is it sold out?

The fan favorite Blue and Red practice is almost here. Tickets sold out almost immediately, but if you did snag one, there are a few things you need to know. 

Tickets are sold out now. Check back soon.

My brother's family and mine came up from MA and FL, and were supposed to bring my father to the scrimmage.  After overdoing it with the grandkids yesterday, he's not feeling well and isn't able to attend.   We'd rather spend time with him so we won't be able to attend either, and I hate the idea of 8 tickets going unused when someone else could go.

If someone needs tickets I would be happy to transfer them to you.  I don't want any money, I just want someone to use them if possible and pay it forward when they can some day.

Full disclosure, I've never had tried to transfer through Ticketmaster but it seems like an easy enough thing to do.  If your interested, DM me and we can sort it out.  I think all Ticketmaster requires is the recipients First name, last name, and email address or phone number associated with their Ticketmaster account.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic