Football is back! Texans - Bears - HOF game tonight, 8pm EDT ABC/ESPN

Like every year.. I’ll put it on to start the game… then after one drive I’m like wtf.. this isn’t football and I’ll find something else to do.

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm gonna turn that game on and be so excited about it for like...6 minutes. 

Then I'll remember it's the worst game the NFL presents every year and I'll switch to old Murder She Wrote episodes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, julian said:

Like every year.. I’ll put it on to start the game… then after one drive I’m like wtf.. this isn’t football go do something else.

Jinx, buy me some coke.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

Then I'll remember it's the worst game the NFL presents every year and I'll switch to old Murder She Wrote episodes.

Better tell that Sherriff to step up his game in Cabot Cove...I mean the town only has like 100 people that live there and every other day someone is getting killed. How hard is it to figure out who did it? 😂

Used to watch that growing up all the time since it was my Mom's favorite show and we only had 1  TV in the house so there wasn't much of a choice 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

You could follow one of the Bears DBs on NBC

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like they should adjust the format.  Pick one crap NFL team to host play this game vs the USFL champions.  The NFL team can still play all of their scrubs, but we could at least see some competition and give the USFL team more exposure

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

You could follow one of the Bears DBs on NBC

He's only there to ensure she doesn't become part of the 2nd Olympics after they are done competing...the hot, wild sex Olympics in the Olympic Village.

Or maybe he is going to try and sneak out and put his bid in with the one every other guy is going to be after...the Italian Silver Medalist..

1920.jpg?width=880&dpr=1&s=none

https://nypost.com/2021/07/26/the-secrets-of-the-crazed-olympics-sex-culture-its-inevitable/

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 4

Just now, ryguy101 said:

yep, who's ready for some hard core Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

Just happy we have a game again. It probably will be boring but at least the offseason is officially over now that they are playing games.

54 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Better tell that Sherriff to step up his game in Cabot Cove...I mean the town only has like 100 people that live there and every other day someone is getting killed. How hard is it to figure out who did it? 😂

Used to watch that growing up all the time since it was my Mom's favorite show and we only had 1  TV in the house so there wasn't much of a choice 

It feels to me like maybe we grew up in the same house. My mother at 77 still watches nothing but English people solving murders or tending to injured farm animals.

Yeah, the most dangerous place in the world is not Beruit. It's Cabot Cove or an English manor house. Don't get me started on all the violence at English horse races. There seems to be a murder at every single one of them. 

• Haha (+1) 1