β€‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€‹ β€‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€‹ President Biden Secures Release Of American Hostages β€‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€‹ β€‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€‹

18 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I agree that it’s unfortunate that the complete and utterly disastrous handling of the 9/11 perpetrators prevented them from ever seeing trial.Β 

If I remember correctly, the Republican Congress was so scared of the 9/11 terrorists and trying them in New York City that they derailed the whole thing during the Obama administration you know Obama, who ordered seal team six to kill Osama bin Laden, oh, and wasn’t it the Republican Congress that was against benefits for first responders and their families related to the cleanup of the World Trade Center? And weren’t 19of the 20 terrorists on the planes were Saudi Arabian and the old, one year felon, and all those photos of him hanging out with the Saudi princes and all that Saudi money that went to help musk by Twitter and all that Saudi money that went to Trump for the golf championship yeah it really is a shame on how things have turned out

Β 

I mean, if you wanna talk about facts which we know on this board, none of you guys wanna do

• Eyeroll 1

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Β 

It’s awesome that imprisoned Americans have been released…however, Biden has been in office for nearly 4 years. Β If his perspective is that Trump could have secured their release while he was in office, it’s certainly fair to wonder what took him so long to partner with Putin on this release? Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s awesome that imprisoned Americans have been released…however, Biden has been in office for nearly 4 years. Β If his perspective is that Trump could have secured their release while he was in office, it’s certainly fair to wonder what took him so long to partner with Putin on this release? Β 

Β 

I think a reasonable person would say Putin was the problem. Right?

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Β 

Β 

I think reasonable people should consider all parties to the action, the various moving parts and time frame involved.Β  Putin is certainly a part of the problem.Β 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Β 

Β 

I mean it's not like Putin trumped up charges on these folks to gain leverage. He would never do that.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/2/2024 at 3:44 PM, phypon said:

Imagine if this happened before the debate:

Β 

Β 

are you going to post the remainder of the video where’s he’s going back to thank the pilots and crew at the top of the stairs?Β 
Β 

just curious.

4 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

are you going to post the remainder of the video where’s he’s going back to thank the pilots and crew at the top of the stairs?Β 
Β 

just curious.

Hoax, Biden can't climb up stairs.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sad.

Β 

Β 

He would be free if he was a 7 foot tall lesbian in the WNBA (who kneels during the national anthem). Dems are trash

12 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Β 

just curious.

Post it please.Β  Let's she him shaking their hands.Β  I haven't seen that part of the vid.Β  I'm being serious, I'd like to see that part if the vids I've seen have been edited for narrative reasons.Β  Thanks!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GMB 8888 said:

Β 

just curious.

Still waiting for you to find the "remainder" of the vid for the rest of us.Β  Why didn't Kamala shake their hands too?Β  Why would they stay in the plane for a photo op when she's campaigning?Β  Well, take all the time you need to find the vid of him shaking their hands while Kamala is pointing at him like "where tf is he going???"...

• Thank you (+1) 1