Training Camp Thursday 8/1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does this do to you?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It makes me want to contact that communist and tell him that if he doesn't cut it, he doesn't have to share it.

Cam Lewis... I hope he is not our reserve safety. I don't think I have ever watched a player that stood out to me more than him for a bad reason. I would be watching a game, and think, "Who took that terrible angle?! Who missed that tackle?! Who went for the hit and missed, and should have gone for the ball?! Who is that, that looks so lost?!"... and Cam Lewis has been that culprit a bunch... like way more than he should have, because he's barely on the field.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Cam Lewis... I hope he is not our reserve safety. I don't think I have ever watched a player that stood out to me more than him for a bad reason. I would be watching a game, and think, "Who took that terrible angle?! Who missed that tackle?! Who went for the hit and missed, and should have gone for the ball?! Who is that, that looks so lost?!"... and Cam Lewis has been that culprit a bunch... like way more than he should have, because he's barely on the field.

Really?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm just gonna say it. 

With full recognition of the fact that Kay Adams is a talented and likeable reporter, podcaster, and TV personality and that her physical attractiveness likely should not enter the conversation, lest it show small-minded and caveman-ish misogyny on my part...

...I would like to buy that woman a plate of spaghetti and then lie with her in the adult fashion.

0a04a8c6-a1ed-4d62-908a-6f3369b11104_tex

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Strange how the Bills coaches, who watch every snap, seem to think he's taking the right angle, making the tackles, and making the hits.  

The major miscue that gives Bills fans PTSD about him was the 2022 Vikings game where he allowed Justin Jefferson to make a 32 yd catch on 4th and 18, starting a series of miscues that led to an OT loss.  It appears that he WENT FOR THE BALL to try to intercept, when he should have been playing to knock it down.  

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Imo, if the coaches think Shavers is not just a TC stud, it will be MVS who is kicked to the curb 

I think his contract favors MVS.  Samuel, Coleman, Shakir, Hollins, MVS, and Shavers are my picks.  PS for Hamler, Shorter.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Strange how the Bills coaches, who watch every snap, seem to think he's taking the right angle, making the tackles, and making the hits.  

The major miscue that gives Bills fans PTSD about him was the 2022 Vikings game where he allowed Justin Jefferson to make a 32 yd catch on 4th and 18, starting a series of miscues that led to an OT loss.  It appears that he WENT FOR THE BALL to try to intercept, when he should have been playing to knock it down.  

Ya I think another play that makes some of us fans have a bad perception of him was the roughing the punter against Miami in that snow game in 2022.

I know it is separate from defence as it was a special teams play, but it was a bad error at a bad time

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ya I think another play that makes some of us fans have a bad perception of him was the roughing the punter against Miami in that snow game in 2022.

I know it is separate from defence as it was a special teams play, but it was a bad error at a bad time

Yep. Unfortunately those two plays are his hallmark. For now.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Flat out exciting to hear this.  If we're going to see a BETTER Josh Allen this season, well it is hard to understand what that will look like.  80% completion percentage?  

He just seems really locked in, moreso than usual. I think that gives credence to the rumors that the friendship between him and Diggs went sour. It really felt like Allen, as well as the offense, kinda felt like they had to walk on eggshells around the guy. They had to gameplan where his 10 targets were gonna be and I think without that being factored in right now he just has more freedom in the offense. It's also been said he's taken more of a vocal leadership role and it just seems like he and Brady are really in sync with how to run this offense. I'm psyched for it. They have a really diverse group of offensive weapons and I think they're gonna surprise people. 

• Like (+1) 7

2 hours ago, Prospector said:

It stuns me how Cam makes this team every year?

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Countless players have done that during a course of a game on a single play. Pretty sure plenty of HOFers have done it too.

Edited by Big Turk