Training Camp Thursday 8/1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Smokescreen.

It’s a trade bait thing…, 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Cash said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02.htm

2020 is still Allen's best statistical season by a good bit.  Returning to those numbers would, IMO, count as a "better" Josh Allen. 

Year Comp. % TD/INT ratio TD% INT% Yards/Att Adj. Yards/Att
2020 69.2% 3.7 6.5% 1.7% 7.9 8.5
2021 63.3% 2.4 5.6% 2.3% 6.8 6.9
2022 63.3% 2.5 6.2% 2.5% 7.6 7.7
2023 66.5% 1.6 5.0% 3.1% 7.4 7.0

Regardless of where the counting stats wind up, if Allen is getting close to the 2020 numbers above, you're going to see the offense look REAL good.

Yeah, I’d like Josh’s floor to raise a bit. He’s going to have off games, I just don’t want those games to cost the team. I don’t want to say “make Josh run the ball!” because the aerial attack is ineffective. When he’s on fire he’s arguably the best in the league, considering how many different ways he can hurt you, but when he’s off… oof. I can easily envision a better version of Josh Allen and I hope we get that (ironically) now that Diggs is off the team. 

5 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

How's Keon Coleman been so far during training camp (not just today but overall) ? 

I was briefly listening to WGR and they made a brief comment about him running the wrong route and not necessarily on the same page as allen.  Just curious

Never trust WGR. He's been good. He makes a lot of difficult catches. He's still a rookie, but if that is what they said then they're trying to rile people up for ratings.

Edited by Malazan
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm just gonna say it. 

With full recognition of the fact that Kay Adams is a talented and likeable reporter, podcaster, and TV personality and that her physical attractiveness likely should not enter the conversation, lest it show small-minded and caveman-ish misogyny on my part...

...I would like to buy that woman a plate of spaghetti and then lie with her in the adult fashion.

I couldn’t have said it better myself, 😁🍸🚬

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does this do to you?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

A nice crispy bark and pink throughout.. That is the way to serve

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Never trust WGR. He's been good. He makes a lot of difficult catches. He's still a rookie, but if that is what they said then they're trying to rile people up for ratings.

Not quite sure WGR is trying to rile up fans.  

34 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Haha I mean I tend to be optimistic, but let’s see this all in a real game before we anoint this offense the best ever.  For all we know right now, the defense might suck instead 😎.

I think they are telling you that no one is anointing anything so no need to be "pump the brakes" guy

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Hey! You are supposed to lure us with a link, not just throw it out there all willy nilly...

used car salesman, I am not.  No bait and switch from me.  You get the full Monty. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, stevewin said:

At the end of that you can see how more short/stocky Solomon is (esp compared to other DE) which surprised me - thought with the long arms he would be more taller/lanky

Are Solomon and Bishop the same height? :blink: