Training Camp Thursday 8/1

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

Take it for what its worth....probably not much

I kind of think Banged Up Bills may be more realistic:

Trimble is usually not shy about looking at a play and predicting what the injury actually is, so if he says "could be anything" it's probable it....could be anything

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Trimble is usually not shy about looking at a play and predicting what the injury actually is, so if he says "could be anything" it's probable it....could be anything

This is awesome....I just hope they're saving some of these amazing catches for in season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

35 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

When asked specifically about Dorian, just talked generally about all the LBs.

Seems like Bobby and Sean have a little something against Dorian.

I personally love seeing that guy flying around the field putting his body on the line.

Maybe he's too reckless or undisciplined or something? But, coach him up then.

We'll very likely need him throughout the season in different capacities.

It's a good way to keep guys hungry and competing. The guy who was asked about doesn't get full of himself, the other guys don't feel discouraged and that they aren't noticed. End result, everyone keeps going hard which is what this time of year is for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Not sure how I feel about Banged Up Bills.

From this morning:

Also this morning:

Might have been their info from yesterday or the day before but strange to put it out this morning and then seeing Bishop with nothing on.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I love that we have a bunch of absolute giants competing for receiver spots. Hollins, Shavers, Shorter…all monsters 

Agreed - Seeing the Chiefs and Bengals play bully ball on the outside against our WR’s, Diggs very much included, in recent playoff games has me ready for some more physically imposing guys out there. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5

Just now, SCBills said:

Agreed - Seeing the Chiefs and Bengals play bully ball on the outside against our WR’s, Diggs very much included, in recent playoff games has me ready for some more physically imposing guys out there. 

Especially seeing Xavier Worthy get ragdolled at Chiefs practice 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Uh-oh

10 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

So he's getting separation on Steve from West Seneca at least!

He can beat a practice squad player too!  Getting better with each rep.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yeah, Beane has been on some kind of weird Circle of Life pilgrimage from "trade for Kelvin Benjamin, we need that big-bodied guy with a strong catch radius" to "just bring in guys who run routes and can catch, I don't care if they're all smurfs" to "OK, OK, maybe they need some size, but route running and hands more important" to "*****, the refs hold the laundry in the playoffs and our guys just get mugged, we need that big-bodied guy with a strong catch radius"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Sounds as though a battle for #3 TE may quietly be shaping.

If Davidson is able to make that competition close I wonder if it might get interesting with the new Kickoff rules. I remember they said that Knox might be kicking off so with Davidson having experience as a Punter that'd be a lot of flexibility he could add.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Yeah, Beane has been on some kind of weird Circle of Life pilgrimage from "trade for Kelvin Benjamin, we need that big-bodied guy with a strong catch radius" to "just bring in guys who run routes and can catch, I don't care if they're all smurfs" to "OK, OK, maybe they need some size, but route running and hands more important" to "*****, the refs hold the laundry in the playoffs and our guys just get mugged, we need that big-bodied guy with a strong catch radius"

Thank goodness he is, if that’s the case. 

Chiefs have the playoff recipe.

Refs allow physicality in the outside, so the Chiefs push the limits on CB/WR physicality. 

Refs allow OL holding far more in the Playoffs.   So the Chiefs OL holds and on Defense, they get pressure through brute strength with Chris Jones.  Cant effectively hold a guy who’s pushing you back into the QB. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2