Training Camp Thursday 8/1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

No wrap and no brace!!!!!!

Thigh Doctor gonna com along and comment on how he's holding the water bottle shows he suffering from some sort of rotator cuff strain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Honestly as long as it can heal and not linger I suppose a shoulder is way better than a hamstring or ACL.🤷

Puts him starting early in real doubt, which is fine and expected anyway

• Simon pinned this topic
1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

When asked specifically about Dorian, just talked generally about all the LBs.

Seems like Bobby and Sean have a little something against Dorian.

I personally love seeing that guy flying around the field putting his body on the line.

Maybe he's too reckless or undisciplined or something? But, coach him up then.

We'll very likely need him throughout the season in different capacities.

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

When asked specifically about Dorian, just talked generally about all the LBs.

Seems like Bobby and Sean have a little something against Dorian.

I personally love seeing that guy flying around the field putting his body on the line.

Maybe he's too reckless or undisciplined or something? But, coach him up then.

We'll very likely need him throughout the season in different capacities.

Perhaps they are trying to coach him up and he's not getting it, leading to them having "a little something against Dorian"

Regardless, I trust this crew with getting these guys where they need to be. They've got a good track record

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Perhaps they are trying to coach him up and he's not getting it, leading to them having "a little something against Dorian"

Regardless, I trust this crew with getting these guys where they need to be. They've got a good track record

Williams’ problem last year was over aggressiveness.  He Is fast and wants to fly to the ball but put himself out of position too often and made mistakes in aggression thus they did not trust him.  I am sure they are trying to coach this aspect with him and have said as much.  It is no doubt difficult to balance this, but I agree they will likely succeed in helping him get it.  They will likely need him at some point so I certainly hope so.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Coleman definitely seems like a late round fantasy flyer.   Dude could have a ton of TD’s.   I’m just not sure of his usage between the 20’s. 

Glad to see MVS getting more involved.  Nothing against the feel good stories, but I’ve seen MVS in the playoffs and want that on our team, regardless of a down year with the drops.

I really want Elam to start.  He has elite physical talent.  If his technique and mind are right, he’ll make this incredibly difficult for Babich/McDermott.   I just don’t know how you bench Benford as he’s too good.   Maybe they go with a 3 man CB rotation dependent upon schemes?   I know he’ll likely play a bunch regardless, but I’d like to see our most physically gifted CB actually starting at some point. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

Coleman has a little of Michael Jordan's "float" in the air that just incredibly impressive.

Absolutely.  The way he controls his body in the air is probably better than most people can do it while standing on the ground.

• Like (+1) 1