Training Camp Thursday 8/1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

lol- nah- my wife is gorgeous and has a much better body- I’m not a fan of super skinny frail skeleton-like women. 

Kay has a beautiful face and a fun personality.  If I were single I’d make a move, but she’s not THAT hot imo.  

Yes, she is. But I agree it's more about her personality and love of football that makes her hot!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

Yes, she is. But I agree it's more about her personality and love of football that makes her hot!

For sure-  and my reality is that I prefer women that don’t like football.  Football is MY thing.  My thing that I do with the boys- i do almost everything with my wife-  let me keep football to myself.  I’ve taken her to two games-  I’ve watched a couple games on tv with her- but for the most part, I prefer just to let loose with the boys 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

lol- nah- my wife is gorgeous and has a much better body

Wait, can our wives see what we post here?! 

In that case, my wife is very smart and an excellent cook and she does that one thing much better than she used to!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

11 hours ago, Ayjent said:

Shorter is practice squad. Claypool will have to make up some ground, and right now I’d say Shavers and MVS are in the lead in race for last WR spots.  The concern about WR is overblown and Gabe Davis was overvalued.  Davis targets were some of the worst outcomes percentage wise for Bills’ Offense over past two seasons.  I dont know if it is addition by subtraction because that isn’t giving credit to the guys who will be the recipients of those targets, and we don’t know that it will be better.  However, it wasn’t exactly working as they hoped, either. Gabe worked hard but it didn’t come together for him to take that next step and I think it is because he was a limited receiver. 

I don't like to hate on a Bills player just because they leave to test the market and the Bills decide not to match the market or simply move on.

I do think the media worked overtime to sensationalize the offseason losses.

The constant reference to losing Tre White who had been mostly out of the lineup for the past 3 seasons. And the "devastating" loss of Davis and Diggs.

Diggs still has some juice, but I think he was not happy in more of a limited role in Brady's offense and his contract was not cap friendly going forward with other players the Bills will want to ink to deals.

Davis is very good with some vertical routes, but the production is not there for the other routes where he struggles to separate or win at the catch point. Same book in college, and continued in the pros regardless of OC. Those post routes take time to develop so limited what they could do successfully on his side of the field and he had long spells with no production.

Josh seems to excel when he is in that point guard mode of just dishing to the open man and I think there may have been some underlying stress to feed certain guys enough to keep them happy. That may just be the flip-side of a player that is uber-competitive too.

Conjecture, but all the talk about everyone getting to eat on offense and playing their part to get the "W" seems to be an unselfish theme they are stressing and reports from camp talk of a less oppressive atmosphere with the offense.

Time will tell, but I think Allen will have plenty of weapons on offense.

6 hours ago, Logic said:

C'mon man...

The speed with which you would ditch your family, job, and obligations to spend a week doing jigsaw puzzles with Kay Adams in a cottage in Montpelier could not be measured by mortal instruments.

Enh, not if you have anything over an ounce of integrity

Besides, the girl they replaced her with was better looking.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Enh, not if you have anything over an ounce of integrity

Besides, the girl they replaced her with was better looking.

Ah, well that must be my issue. I've only got around .78oz of integrity. It's a genetic condition. 

• Haha (+1) 2