Training Camp Thursday 8/1

10 hours ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Good point, Beck. But Joique Bell might be more exception than the rule. After the Bills released him, I recall he had a pretty decent 3-4 year run in Detroit, both rushing and receiving out of the backfield. The dude really had an eye for the end zone. 

He did turn into a decent player for the Lions, and was signed off a couple of different practice squads to regular rosters during his rookie year after the injury bug bit (then cut again).

But it was still 2 years before he took the handoff for his first NFL regular season carry

To hear TBD tell it, we couldn't possibly cut him because he'd be signed immediately to another team's regular roster.

He's just one example that came to mind, but it seems to me it was a regular feature fur us to be agonizing about the UDFA or late round draftees on our then-mediocre or bad team who would immediately be grabbed up and signed by other teams

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

And we’ve seen Poyer, Hyde, and White all do the same thing to lose a game.

Yes.  Yes, we have.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

He is elevating his game, all parts; mental, physical, leadership etc

This is going to be the best year, and probably favorite year of his entire career.  It's going to end with him kissing the lombardi

Kay would make an honest man out of me

Absolutely,  was just going to say , This has to be his best stretch in TC since drafted, Brady and this interchangeable WR group seems to be working wonders.

If this team stays healthy a Lombardi is imminent 

Shorter is practice squad. Claypool will have to make up some ground, and right now I’d say Shavers and MVS are in the lead in race for last WR spots.  The concern about WR is overblown and Gabe Davis was overvalued.  Davis targets were some of the worst outcomes percentage wise for Bills’ Offense over past two seasons.  I dont know if it is addition by subtraction because that isn’t giving credit to the guys who will be the recipients of those targets, and we don’t know that it will be better.  However, it wasn’t exactly working as they hoped, either. Gabe worked hard but it didn’t come together for him to take that next step and I think it is because he was a limited receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
19 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm just gonna say it. 

With full recognition of the fact that Kay Adams is a talented and likeable reporter, podcaster, and TV personality and that her physical attractiveness likely should not enter the conversation, lest it show small-minded and caveman-ish misogyny on my part...

...I would like to buy that woman a plate of spaghetti and then lie with her in the adult fashion.

She looks great on tv, where the camera adds 10 lbs.  take those 10 lbs away and she might be invisible.  Girl needs to eat 100 lbs of pasta. 

Just now, NewEra said:

She looks great on tv, where the camera adds 10 lbs.  take those 10 lbs away and she might be invisible.  Girl needs to eat 100 lbs of pasta. 

C'mon man...

The speed with which you would ditch your family, job, and obligations to spend a week doing jigsaw puzzles with Kay Adams in a cottage in Montpelier could not be measured by mortal instruments.

• Haha (+1) 6

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

C'mon man...

The speed with which you would ditch your family, job, and obligations to spend a week doing jigsaw puzzles with Kay Adams in a cottage in Montpelier could not be measured by mortal instruments.

DANG Logic I have never seen you crush this hard over anyone Ever.  She is 100% hottie patottie I will give you that.

Noone has mentioned how smart and classy she is lmao so I WILL 🙂 haha

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, muppy said:

DANG Logic I have never seen you crush this hard over anyone Ever.  She is 100% hottie patottie I will give you that.

Noone has mentioned how smart and classy she is lmao so I WILL 🙂 haha

She's awesome, and I'm just being an (admittedly smarmy) idiot.

Probably part of the reason I crush so hard on her is BECAUSE she's so smart, so funny, such a talented human being in so many respects. In truth, if I was to have the honor of meeting her, I'd probably turn from a roaring lion into a meek little lamb pretty quickly due to shyness.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Probably part of the reason I crush so hard on her is BECAUSE she's so smart, so funny, such a talented human being in so many respects. In truth, if I was to have the honor of meeting her, I'd probably turn from a roaring lion into a meek little lamb pretty quickly due to shyness.

your post made me smile.  of course it is not all physical I just had to tease you anyway. Ive been reading you for a  long time amigo 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

I liked her more before all the plastic surgery though, she had a girl next door look then.

Now she has frozen-shiny-face like many other TV stars.

Still looks good though, and I like her commentary

Edited by Slippery Rubber Mats
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Logic said:

Add to the list she makes great pierogis.  Helps with us from Cheektowaga!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Add to the list she makes great pierogis.  Helps with us from Cheektowaga!

Wait wait wait....

...WHAT?! She makes ***** Pierogis?!?!

Tell me more.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Logic said:

C'mon man...

And your point is.... 

2 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

And your point is.... 

He's tryin to front like she's too skinny.

I'm just pointing out that he would abandon his entire life with the swiftness if it meant a weekend of Mario Kart 64 and Totino's pizza rolls with her in a Scranton Motel 6.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wait wait wait....

...WHAT?! She makes ***** Pierogis?!?!

For the love of gawd, somebody get this man a towel!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

C'mon man...

lol- nah- my wife is gorgeous and has a much better body- I’m not a fan of super skinny frail skeleton-like women. 

Kay has a beautiful face and a fun personality.  If I were single I’d make a move, but she’s not THAT hot imo.  

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

He's tryin to front like she's too skinny.

I'm just pointing out that he would abandon his entire life with the swiftness if it meant a weekend of Mario Kart 64 and Totino's pizza rolls with her in a Scranton Motel 6.

She is too skinny for my taste-  different stroke for different folks.  125- 140 is good with me.  She looks like she’s 100 lbs while on tv.  

• Haha (+1) 1