Training Camp Thursday 8/1

5 minutes ago, zevo said:

Very last minute but I have tix im not using if anyone wants them for today.

If no one speaks up and nothing else could the Cover1 guys use them?  They seem to be getting tix but you never know

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Not directly training camp relevant, but football relevant and happening today:

6 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Honestly as long as it can heal and not linger I suppose a shoulder is way better than a hamstring or ACL.🤷

Depends upon what type of shoulder injury it is.

He should be able to do walk-throughs and keep learning the system I guess?

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Depends upon what type of shoulder injury it is.

He should be able to do walk-throughs and keep learning the system I guess?

That's what I'm hoping for. As someone who has had quite a few shoulder injuries mine have always taken forever to heal, and that's non surgery stuff too. Week to week doesn't sound awful as I would be month to month. 12 ounce curls probably aren't as effective as the Bills training staff though 😂😆🤣. All kidding aside, I do PT and gym stuff to help it along but Bishop has the best at his disposal. Get better soon kid because his closing speed really excites me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Honestly as long as it can heal and not linger I suppose a shoulder is way better than a hamstring or ACL.🤷

Basically how I feel about it as well.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

or an acl or pec etc... lets hope he can take a few weeks and heal up

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

That's what I'm hoping for. As someone who has had quite a few shoulder injuries mine have always taken forever to heal, and that's non surgery stuff too. Week to week doesn't sound awful as I would be month to month. 12 ounce curls probably aren't as effective as the Bills training staff though 😂😆🤣. All kidding aside, I do PT and gym stuff to help it along but Bishop has the best at his disposal. Get better soon kid because his closing speed really excites me.

Maybe bump yourself up to the 16 ounce curls?  

Just now, The Wiz said:

Basically how I feel about it as well.

Yeah - i think Bernard missed most of camp with a hamstring.  He must have showed something in film study for them to comfortably give him that job.  

Bishops a rookie vs. a 2nd year guy so i'm sure that affects things a bit though.