WEIRDOS/WEIRD

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's terrible, that's why I'm not religious. Still waiting on you to condem drag queens trying to influence children.

Yeah, your side LOVES children! 

Oh wait, that’s a lie too. Really pathetic bunch of #######s, you right wingers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Better than your side!

I have no side…I only seek Truth…and Trangender ideology is a lie that pushes anti-nature propaganda, in order to line people’s pockets…

I don’t care what side you are on…If your side thinks it can play God, and knows better than how the universe created nature to be, I  cannot agree with you…👍

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No need to get upset just because you don’t do your research…👍

You could live 100 more years and wouldn't know how to do research.   I'll give you a hint.  It doesn't start with Google. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You could live 100 more years and wouldn't know how to do research.   I'll give you a hint.  It doesn't start with Google. 

Well, I suppose it’s a moot point, because I seem to know more than you about your own Party’s ideology…So, I must be doing something right…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Come on this is a football board. Final score is all that counts. You of all people should know scores counting of votes. It’s not linear sometimes things come in bunches. do you offer any explanation or just assume since you’ve obviously never worked an election you just assume it’s corrupt because you lack any empathy and you can’t imagine that anybody wouldn’t cheat that anybody would take their job and their oath seriously you know like the losers and suckers it’s ***** disgusting Did anyone do any investigation as we re-litigate 2020 again and again. Oh wait in all the court challenges and all the recounts and all the audits he still lost. He loves losing so much he revels in it and loses again and again and again and again.