WEIRDOS/WEIRD

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

What were the drag queens doing to the children?

If you're not religious, maybe spend some effort speaking out against priests? It's a weird obsession you have here.

The question is why are the drag queens around kids in the first place.  Are you morally bankrupt or just have so much blind loyalty to think straight anymore?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The question is why are the drag queens around kids in the first place.  Are you morally bankrupt or just have so much blind loyalty to think straight anymore?

Because they are people, with rights, just like everyone else.

And if all they're doing is reading to children, so be it.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

They read them inappropriate material, why?

Now you're getting into specifics. Could you cite some reasonably-sourced examples? Based on the severe effort of your crusade, I'm sure you have many that I'm not aware of. I'll hang up and listen.

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Now you're getting into specifics. Could you cite some reasonably-sourced examples? Based on the severe effort of your crusade, I'm sure you have many that I'm not aware of. I'll hang up and listen.

You're not worth the effort, sorry. It's real, it's there, it's been documented.

• Haha (+1) 1

I can almost hear your browser history being aggressively violated right now.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You're not worth the effort, sorry. It's real, it's there, it's been documented.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Ttyl bro. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I can almost hear your browser history being aggressively violated right now.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Ttyl bro. 🤣

I'm at work, I don't put much into this tbh.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I'm at work, I don't put much into this tbh.

You've been doing nothing but posting here for the past hour. Now your job is important because you have nothing. Your employer sure is lucky to have you. Work hard dude.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You've been doing nothing but posting here for the past hour. Now your job is important because you have nothing. Your employer sure is lucky to have you. Work hard dude.

Yup that's it bud! 

40 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yup that's it bud! 

Is there a chance they were just reading normal stuff to kids and you assumed it was inappropriate?  Or the reporting was inaccurate?

I wouldn't take my kid to anything like that but I have a feeling you've been duped by crap conservative reporting.  Designed to rile you up and vote red even though this issue has nothing to do with you or really politics in any way.

Complete weirdo nutjobs that ARE the Demonrats are all in unison like the trained monkeys they are…..

calling others weird.

Yep, makes perfect sense.

I guess you idiots are tired of calling everyone racists, Marxist, Little Hilters, etc, with ZERO EVIDENCE, and moved on to a STUPID weird narrative.

F off losers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh wow it’s almost like the anti-trans hysteria today was completely unfounded 

If it wasn't for that pesky Y chromosome...   It's a dude.  It's wrong.  /thread

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

If it wasn't for that pesky Y chromosome...   It's a dude.  It's wrong.  /thread

There is a medical condition where women can have a Y chromosome with all the bits that a woman has. 

Algeria does not allow trans people. 

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except the majority of us don't support this.   That part is in your head.

You support it even though you don’t know it, because the Democrat Party has sold out to the Woke religion…

So even if you don’t personally support it, your vote is giving support to it, because that’s what the Party is pushing…👍

24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You support it even though you don’t know it, because the Democrat Party has sold out to the Woke religion…

So even if you don’t personally support it, your vote is giving support to it, because that’s what the Party is pushing…👍

Better than your side!

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sure.  Ya'll really are weird.

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's terrible, that's why I'm not religious. Still waiting on you to condem drag queens trying to influence children.

Show this. Where is this happening that drag shows are letting kids in to corrupt them?

maybe we should focus on the actual problem

”However, according to the nonprofit organization Bishop Accountability, the church has paid out more than $3 billion in major settlements and awards in the United States. Some groups believe this number underestimates by nearly $1 billion the actual cost to the U.S. church for covering up clergy abuse for nearly a half-century.”

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Man talk about weird it’s like to have a hearing problem but with the written word. Maybe you should have that looked at.