WEIRDOS/WEIRD

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

There's no perfect solution. I don't like abortion. I also understand that is not for me to decide. I do not feel the need to control others. That's where we differ. You're so hung up on abortion rights, yet in the next breath will bring up entitlements and welfare queens. Can't have it both ways without a serious dose of cognitive dissonance.

Jesus Christ, release yourself from you self-induced echo chamber. So fuvking weird.

Great insight! So no comment on how 60 percent of women have multiple abortions? Can't be a net positive for women. Right gene?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Great insight! So no comment on how 60 percent of women have multiple abortions? Can't be a net positive for women. Right gene?

Did you get that from the Lozier Institute?

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

There's no perfect solution. I don't like abortion. I also understand that is not for me to decide. I do not feel the need to control others. That's where we differ. You're so hung up on abortion rights, yet in the next breath will bring up entitlements and welfare queens. Can't have it both ways without a serious dose of cognitive dissonance.

I think we should all be able to agree, on a human level, that killing a baby that can feel itself being killed, when no major medical issues are present, is probably not moral or ethical in any sense. 

I can absolutely decide that it should not be something we allow or condone.  In the same way I do not feel someone should be able to kill another person simply because they inconvenience them. 

If the baby has severe fetal abnormalities or the mother health/life is gravely at risk.   That’s another discussion.

But the majority of abortions that occur after the established timeframe that a baby feels pain (typically 2nd trimester) occur due to financial issues and/or indecision.  Which results in a baby that can feel pain, living its last moments feeling itself being killed. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's a peered review article what does it matter? Answer the question gene.

Peer reviewed...lol. Should be plenty of supporting evidence if so, from more reputable sources, no?

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Same question to you. 

Should a baby that, at a stage documented by science, can feel pain.. be executed in the womb by its mother when no major medical issues are present for the baby or the mother?

1. Up to the woman. 2. I doubt anyone who makes it to that stage with a viable fetus would make that choice. 3. See number 1

but okay let’s play this game. Do you agree with this? This is what your candidate wants to do. (And yes the felon is tied to this so don’t play that game, just tell me with your words what you think yes or no (ha ha kidding about the yes no part).

Perhaps we shouldn't be peal clutching about sex education in the classroom. If you actually care.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You're a joke.

Because your #1 topic isn't my #1 topic? Weird.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

1. Up to the woman. 2. I doubt anyone who makes it to that stage with a viable fetus would make that choice. 3. See number 1

but okay let’s play this game. Do you agree with this? This is what your candidate wants to do. (And yes the felon is tied to this so don’t play that game, just tell me with your words what you think yes or no (ha ha kidding about the yes no part).

Nope, don’t agree with it.  

And despite your attempts to link him, neither does Trump.   The man is literally pro-choice.  The most pro-choice candidate Republicans have run on modern history.  To the extent that pro-life groups like Live Action have actively distanced themselves from him. 

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Imagine trying to justify this.....sad stuff right here. So you believe men should be able to "compete" against women?

I guess he’s ok with LaChina James identifying as a woman and competing in the WNBA. 

Yep, that’s just fine with him,

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So it's not happening then? 

Most everything is happening all the time somewhere. I'm sure you can find an example of this because of where you obviously spend your time. Have you ever seen this in-person? You treat it like it's some agenda that's being pushed by the evil cabal. In reality, you're getting continually worked up over the same cherry-picked incidents over and over again because your talking heads and echo chambers tell you to.

There are much larger issues out there, but your handlers have you focused on things like this, because it's all they have. There is no plan, just a callback to "the good old days", playing on your inherent xenophobia. Playing you like a fiddle! Bunch of scared boomers hanging on to the past and trying to control the future one last time before twilight. And many of you ex-hippies are eating it up, because you're old and the world is now scary. Whatever happened to aging gracefully?

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Most everything is happening all the time somewhere. I'm sure you can find an example of this because of where you obviously spend your time. Have you ever seen this in-person? You treat it like it's some agenda that's being pushed by the evil cabal. In reality, you're getting continually worked up over the same cherry-picked incidents over and over again because your talking heads and echo chambers tell you to.

There are much larger issues out there, but your handlers have you focused on things like this, because it's all they have. There is no plan, just a callback to "the good old days", playing on your inherent xenophobia. Playing you like a fiddle! Bunch of scared boomers hanging on to the past and trying to control the future one last time before twilight. And many of you ex-hippies are eating it up, because you're old and the world is now scary. Whatever happened to aging gracefully?

Why are drag queens reading to kids? Do they volunteer at homeless shelters? Read to the elderly? Volunteer at the local spca?

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Frank I'm 39 you idiot. Boomer lol.

How old are u seriously? Cause you act like a little kid with your childish insults.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Why are drag queens reading to kids? Do they volunteer at homeless shelters? Read to the elderly? Volunteer at the local spca?

Who cares? What percentage of people in the world are trans? Less than 1%? This is like being scared to fly when the fatality rates in cars are much higher. You're being played. There are literally hundreds more things to worry about than trannies reading to school children. Why not be upset about priests raping children if you're so concerned about the children? That's much more prevalent.

What are your thoughts on all the priests raping kids?

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Who cares? What percentage of people in the world are trans? Less than 1%? This is like being scared to fly when the fatality rates in cars are much higher. You're being played. There are literally hundreds more things to worry about than trannies reading to school children. Why not be upset about priests raping children if you're so concerned about the children? That's much more prevalent.

What are your thoughts on all the priests raping kids?

It's terrible, that's why I'm not religious. Still waiting on you to condem drag queens trying to influence children.

It's terrible, that's why I'm not religious. Still waiting on you to condem drag queens trying to influence children.

What were the drag queens doing to the children?

If you're not religious, maybe spend some effort speaking out against priests? It's a weird obsession you have here.

• Like (+1) 1