WEIRDOS/WEIRD

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The fighter who failed a gender test?

Try using your own thoughts. It's not fair, if you removed your blinders.

You know that article directly answers your question of how a man fighting a woman is fair. By people, more versed and sensitive to the issue than you and I combined.

Like I said you think this is some kind of moral superiority on your part and a failing on my part. I get it. This makes you I to a hero, hey everybody this guys is a hero. 

check out this (again the blue underlined text is a link tot he full article, you might learn something).

Abstract

Most people strongly believe they are just, virtuous, and moral; yet regard the average person as distinctly less so. This invites accusations of irrationality in moral judgment and perception—but direct evidence of irrationality is absent. Here, we quantify this irrationality and compare it against the irrationality in other domains of positive self-evaluation. Participants (N = 270) judged themselves and the average person on traits reflecting the core dimensions of social perception: morality, agency, and sociability. Adapting new methods, we reveal that virtually all individuals irrationally inflated their moral qualities, and the absolute and relative magnitude of this irrationality was greater than that in the other domains of positive self-evaluation. Inconsistent with prevailing theories of overly positive self-belief, irrational moral superiority was not associated with self-esteem. Taken together, these findings suggest that moral superiority is a uniquely strong and prevalent form of “positive illusion,” but the underlying function remains unknown.

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Biological men should not be allowed to compete against biological women, especially in violent sports.

That said, this does not really affect my life and I understand that there are many more important issues out there that specifically affect women to a much greater extent, like reproductive rights. Let's debate something real.

Pearl clutching conservatives would certainly like to focus on the former to detract attention from the later, which is why this is now the latest talking point. I thought ya'll weren't even going to watch the Olympics. What happened to that?

Super weird. 🤮

Women are typically the targets of illegal migrant crime.

Women are typically more at risk in high crime areas. 

Women are now forced to share locker rooms with biological males.

Women are now forced to play sports with biological males. 

Women are now forced to share women-only spaces with biological males. 

But hey, at least you’re not affected by any of that. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Women are typically the targets of illegal migrant crime.

Women are typically more at risk in high crime areas. 

Women are now forced to share locker rooms with biological males.

Women are now forced to play sports with biological males. 

Women are now forced to share women-only spaces with biological males. 

But hey, at least you’re not affected by any of that. 

But you still want to control their bodies, right?

Edited by Gene Frenkle

20240801_124313.jpg

Are u a parody of a real person?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Does that mean Michael Phelps is part fish?

Absolutely?!

• Haha (+1) 1

20240801_124313.jpg

Uh, ok..

I want us to be civilized people on the abortion issue.. which means legal through the first trimester with medical emergency exceptions after.  

This is basically the stance in all of Europe.  Why Democrats feel the need to argue elective legality throughout the entire pregnancy is beyond me. 

We know that a baby feels pain at a certain point.   This isn’t even a religious issue when it comes down to that science.  This is a human rights issue and are we ethical beings or savages?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This you? Weird.

20240801_124338.jpg

Stop posting your selfies, Gene.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Uh, ok..

I want us to be civilized people on the abortion issue.. which means legal through the first trimester with medical emergency exceptions after.  

This is basically the stance in all of Europe.  Why Democrats feel the need to argue elective legality throughout the entire pregnancy is beyond me. 

We know that a baby feels pain at a certain point.   This isn’t even a religious issue when it comes down to that science.  This is a human rights issue and are we ethical beings or savages?

Good luck trying to explain this. They will deflect and call it a clump of cells.

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Uh, ok..

Nobody likes abortion, dumbass. It's a question of who gets to control the situation. Conservatives want that control, while Liberals want to leave it to the pregnant woman. Simple as that.

Your girl? Weird.

20240801_124408.jpg

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Nobody likes abortion, dumbass. It's a question of who gets to control the situation. Conservatives want that control, while Liberals want to leave it to the pregnant woman. Simple as that.

Should a baby that, at a stage documented by science, can feel pain.. be executed in the womb by its mother when no major medical issues are present for the baby or the mother?

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Uh, ok..

1. Women should be able to control and make medical choices about their bodies. 2. Not all medical situations happen neatly in the first trimester. 

Conclusions

The inherent limits of medical knowledge and the infeasibility of ensuring early pregnancy recognition in all cases illustrate the impossibility of eliminating the need for third‐trimester abortion. The similarities between respondents' experiences and that of people seeking abortion at other gestations, particularly regarding the impact of barriers to abortion, point to the value of a social conceptualization of need for abortion that eschews a trimester or gestation‐based framework and instead conceptualizes abortion as an option throughout pregnancy.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

1. Women should be able to control and make medical choices about their bodies. 2. Not all medical situations happen neatly in the first trimester. 

Conclusions

The inherent limits of medical knowledge and the infeasibility of ensuring early pregnancy recognition in all cases illustrate the impossibility of eliminating the need for third‐trimester abortion. The similarities between respondents' experiences and that of people seeking abortion at other gestations, particularly regarding the impact of barriers to abortion, point to the value of a social conceptualization of need for abortion that eschews a trimester or gestation‐based framework and instead conceptualizes abortion as an option throughout pregnancy.

Same question to you. 

Should a baby that, at a stage documented by science, can feel pain.. be executed in the womb by its mother when no major medical issues are present for the baby or the mother?

Just now, SCBills said:

Same question to you. 

There's no perfect solution. I don't like abortion. I also understand that is not for me to decide. I do not feel the need to control others. That's where we differ. You're so hung up on abortion rights, yet in the next breath will bring up entitlements and welfare queens. Can't have it both ways without a serious dose of cognitive dissonance.

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

https://lozierinstitute.org/new-study-rapid-repeat-pregnancy-most-common-among-women-who-have-abortions/

Anybody else find this disturbing or just me? Just chuck away the life and keep humpin!

Jesus Christ, release yourself from you self-induced echo chamber. So fuvking weird.

• Agree 1