WEIRDOS/WEIRD

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No you did not.

and a "grown-up" would admit it.

admit what I don’t understand your question I answered it’s up to the adults, competing in an organized sport with rules created by adults. I believe Everybody can make their own decisions. Which by the way if you’re playing along at home is internally consistent with a woman making decisions about their healthcare. Some will chose to have an abortion and some won’t. Up to them. 

I get it you believe men shouldn’t beat up women in sports fine. Write the IOC log a complaint with the US Olympic Committee

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Would you go on a date and have a "hot" night with the winner of that fight?

That’s a weird question. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So they are now claiming that someone born female in a country where being trans is illegal has actually secretly been a guy the whole time?

Yes, the same woman who got obliterated in the quarterfinals of the 2020 Olympics rather than going full Ivan Drago on people. 

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Would you go on a date and have a "hot" night with the winner of that fight?

Im happily married so no 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

admit what I don’t understand your question I answered it’s up to the adults, competing in an organized sport with rules created by adults. I believe Everybody can make their own decisions. Which by the way if you’re playing along at home is internally consistent with a woman making decisions about their healthcare. Some will chose to have an abortion and some won’t. Up to them. 

I get it you believe men shouldn’t beat up women in sports fine. Write the IOC log a complaint with the US Olympic Committee

Imagine trying to justify this.....sad stuff right here. So you believe men should be able to "compete" against women?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Imagine trying to justify this.....sad stuff right here. So you believe men should be able to "compete" against women?

I get it you would write the rule a different way. Good for you, maybe do something and join the rule committee. 

I think sports should be fair, (I am a bills fan, the pats and Brady got way too many calls) if people who know more say it’s fair, and people sign up to compete end of story. It’s call an ring agency, you might want to try it some time.

but you guys all think there is blood in the water, the guy (billstime - who I repeat is not me not that you’ll believe that either) ‘finally slipped up and we got him” Got me how? ‘Cause you think you logic trapped me in to admitting that I am okay with men beating up women and you have some high moral ground to stand on. This is your moral high ground, adults agreeing to rules? mean what a joke man. 

you’ll also note keep answering the question of what I believe which you won’t accept and try to bully me into changing my answer. And I don’t ’change the subject and get into some moral failing completion. Because I’m not in a cult. 

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

I get it you would write the rule a different way. Good for you, maybe do something and join the rule committee. 

I think sports should be fair, (I am a bills fan, the pats and Brady got way too many calls) if people who know more say it’s fair, and people sign up to compete end of story. It’s call an ring agency, you might want to try it some time.

but you guys all think there is blood in the water, the guy (billstime - who I repeat is not me not that you’ll believe that either) ‘finally slipped up and we got him” Got me how? ‘Cause you think you logic trapped me in to admitting that I am okay with men beating up women and you have some high moral ground to stand on. This is your moral high ground, adults agreeing to rules? mean what a joke man. 

you’ll also note keep answering the question of what I believe which you won’t accept and try to bully me into changing my answer. And I don’t ’change the subject and get into some moral failing completion. Because I’m not in a cult. 

How is a biological man competing against women fair? In what world? Do you not understand basic biology and or anatomy?

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is a biological man competing against women fair? In what world? Do you not understand basic biology and or anatomy?

She isn’t a biological man!!

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Conclusion

The debate over transgender women competing against cisgender women in athletic competition is both complex and polarizing. The overarching question concerns what constitutes fair competition in individual sports. This analysis reveals that the salient issue is less about transgender women competing against cisgender women than the competitive advantage that nature confers upon the former as a result of their birth sex that is not completely offset through hormonal therapies.

It is conceivable that the strong opposition to this type of competition would be tempered significantly if the advantage conferred by nature on transgender women were significantly reduced or eliminated. It may then be possible for transgender women to compete against cisgender women without violating society's sense of what constitutes fair competition. If this is not possible because of a combination of biological, institutional, and scientific constraints, fairness may demand a further partitioning of athletic competition in which transgender women compete only against one another rather than against cisgender women. Regardless of how this issue is ultimately resolved in the courts and legislatures, it would be wise to buckle up and hold on tight because it promises to be a very bumpy ride.

note the blue text with a line under it is a link, you can click on it to read the full article.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Dumb asses.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

She isn’t a biological man!!

The fighter who failed a gender test?

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Conclusion

The debate over transgender women competing against cisgender women in athletic competition is both complex and polarizing. The overarching question concerns what constitutes fair competition in individual sports. This analysis reveals that the salient issue is less about transgender women competing against cisgender women than the competitive advantage that nature confers upon the former as a result of their birth sex that is not completely offset through hormonal therapies.

It is conceivable that the strong opposition to this type of competition would be tempered significantly if the advantage conferred by nature on transgender women were significantly reduced or eliminated. It may then be possible for transgender women to compete against cisgender women without violating society's sense of what constitutes fair competition. If this is not possible because of a combination of biological, institutional, and scientific constraints, fairness may demand a further partitioning of athletic competition in which transgender women compete only against one another rather than against cisgender women. Regardless of how this issue is ultimately resolved in the courts and legislatures, it would be wise to buckle up and hold on tight because it promises to be a very bumpy ride.

Try using your own thoughts. It's not fair, if you removed your blinders.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This thread is weird.  I haven't seen anyone that leans left agree with former men competing with women in sports being alright/fair.  Yet yall are trying to argue as if we were.  

Holy hell man.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Holy hell man.

The single example your discussing with Roundy seems in doubt.  Like she was born female so....I think you're wrong. 

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's failed the test for high levels of testosterone. Jeez man.

Women have testosterone.   She could just have freakish high levels or be doping.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The single example your discussing with Roundy seems in doubt.  Like she was born female so....I think you're wrong. 

I mean to be fair, with elevated testerone, she's more man than the female she fought.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean to be fair, with elevated testerone, she's more man than the female she fought.

If she's born female though who cares?  You gonna start monitoring test levels in women and banning even if it's somehow natural?  Doesn't seem fair.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean there’s discussion there to be had, but can we please kill any idea that she’s a transgender female? 

• Like (+1) 1

Biological men should not be allowed to compete against biological women, especially in violent sports.

That said, this does not really affect my life and I understand that there are many more important issues out there that specifically affect women to a much greater extent, like reproductive rights. Let's debate something real.

Pearl clutching conservatives would certainly like to focus on the former to detract attention from the later, which is why this is now the latest talking point. I thought ya'll weren't even going to watch the Olympics. What happened to that?

Super weird. 🤮

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2