WEIRDOS/WEIRD

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You don't have an opinion on this Billstime? No opinion on whether h you think this is right or wrong? Never mind the rules, just your own personal opinion. Let's say you have a daughter who has trained her whole life, finally earns a place on an Olympic team and faces a man posing as a woman and takes her out in minutes. Would you have an opinion then? You are a waste of space here.

You guys sure love to clutch your pearls at stuff with zero impact on your personal life, eh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Do you think biological men at birth should be allowed in women’s sports?

Yes or No. 

Because your choice for president does. 

So, do you agree with her?

Oh big man big mad. Like chill pill. Like somehow you are the arbiter, answer me, answer me. 

if you read my answer that is what I think. The rules commission makes the rules and the athletes decide if they want to participate. I don’t have any say either way, and also the potus doesn’t either, so maybe take it up with them. Don’t like may answer tough it’s mine get your own. 🤠

or you know start your own org and set the rules however you want.

this obsession with what is in everyone’s pants or how they choose to view themselves is weird, and borderline pathological. 🧐

• Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Oh big man big mad. Like chill pill. Like somehow you are the arbiter, answer me, answer me. 

if you read my answer that is what I think. The rules commission makes the rules and the athletes decide if they want to participate. I don’t have any say either way, and also the potus doesn’t either, so maybe take it up with them. Don’t like may answer tough it’s mine get your own. 🤠

or you know start your own org and set the rules however you want.

this obsession with what is in everyone’s pants or how they choose to view themselves is weird, and borderline pathological. 🧐

Should biological men at birth be allowed in women’s sports?

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You guys sure love to clutch your pearls at stuff with zero impact on your personal life, eh?

And you like to cast your pearls before swine, don't you, eh?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SCBills said:

Should biological men at birth be allowed in women’s sports?

He can't answer because his party is starting to split on that issue so he doesn't know which way to virtue signal yet until there is a clear majority from the Left.  He'll just give a non-answer until then. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You don't have an opinion on this Billstime? No opinion on wether you think this is right or wrong? Never mind the rules, just your own personal opinion. Let's say you have a daughter who has trained her whole life, finally earns a place on an Olympic team and faces a man posing as a woman and takes her out in minutes. Would you have an opinion then? You are a waste of space here.

What is a ‘billstime’?

Ohhh is this what you’re mad about? The biological female competing in boxing? 

Prove that she’s a “man.” 

Edit: hahaha the woman only has four career victories. The Italian chick just got her ***** rocked and quit. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

These are the people telling us they are standing up for women’s rights. 

In reality, the only thing they care about, relating to women, is that someone they knock up can get an abortion .. and on a creepier level, that their daughter will have unfettered access to an abortion at any time, for any reason.  

Let’s not sugarcoat this.  They don’t care about women .. they care about a wedge issue and political power. 

I support the right of women to choose to play by the rules and if that includes a man beating them up well that’s her choice not yours, not mine.

So again this is what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to find some extreme example and then pointed at me as if it’s some failing of mine. I have nothing to do with it. I literally have nothing to do with it and neither do you, and if you’re mad about it, let the people who run the organization know you’re mad about it.

but you won’t do that because you don’t really have any beliefs and if you did, you would make an effort to do something about them as opposed to trying to use these things to beat people over the head with, but your mileage may vary

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Edit: hahaha the woman only has four career victories. The Italian chick just got her ***** rocked and quit. 

Defend it Roundy, please defend it.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

I support the right of women to choose to play by the rules and if that includes a man beating them up well that’s her choice not yours, not mine.

So again this is what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to find some extreme example and then pointed at me as if it’s some failing of mine. I have nothing to do with it. I literally have nothing to do with it and neither do you, and if you’re mad about it, let the people who run the organization know you’re mad about it.

but you won’t do that because you don’t really have any beliefs and if you did, you would make an effort to do something about them as opposed to trying to use these things to beat people over the head with, but your mileage may vary

It's just a simple question of wether you think it's wrong or not. Very simple.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No you did not.

and a "grown-up" would admit it.

I think we have his answer from his last post:

"I support the right of women to choose to play by the rules and if that includes a man beating them up well that’s her choice not yours, not mine."

So he thinks it's okay for men to beat up women if someone else says it's okay.  He'll go along with whatever he's told and can't think for himself basically.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just a clarification for "Mike Davis."

He is mixing up Clinton and Trump.

Clinton: rubbed a cigar against Monica Lewinsky's v[u]lva

Trump: inserted his (thankfully short) finger(s) into E. Jean Carroll's v[a]gina

Accuracy in Alt Media!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So they are now claiming that someone born female in a country where being trans is illegal has actually secretly been a guy the whole time?

• Thank you (+1) 1