WEIRDOS/WEIRD

5 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Do you remember when Republicans used to hate Nazis and Russians?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

That’s funny, considering we know which party supports Israel and which doesn’t…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Sure, Doc, sure. You're so right about so many things. Taking your zinc?

i’ll take your non-denial as all the proof I need. And you gotten your 20th booster yet?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

That’s funny, considering we know which party supports Israel and which doesn’t…

let's explore this Morass.  Which party does and doesn't support Israel?  imo, too much support from D's and superficial support from trump (and he keeps scolding American Jews).  It's weird.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

let's explore this Morass.  Which party does and doesn't support Israel?  imo, too much support from D's and superficial support from trump (and he keeps scolding American Jews).  It's weird.

Which party is supporting Palestine?  Which party is catering to Muslims, so much so that the best VP choice was shunned in favor of a disaster, just because he was Jewish?  And what do you call a party that hates another because they allegedly hate women and LGBTQ...and then supports a religion that actually kills these groups?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Which party is supporting Palestine?  Which party is catering to Muslims, so much so that the best VP choice was shunned in favor of a disaster, just because he was Jewish?  And what do you call a party that hates another because they allegedly hate women and LGBTQ...and then supports a religion that actually kills these groups?

Mac Jones is playing fairly well.  Dinks and dunks but moving.  Daboll has him running.  I think the Giants pull this out.

No.  If we were supporting palestine we would stop giving our best tech against their meager weapons.

4th and 2.  big decision

OK.  Mac Jones sucks.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Mac Jones is playing fairly well.  Dinks and dunks but moving.  Daboll has him running.  I think the Giants pull this out.

No.  If we were supporting palestine we would stop giving our best tech against their meager weapons.

4th and 2.  big decision

OK.  Mac Jones sucks.

Daniel Jones not Mac!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Mac Jones appears to be about the 35th best QB in the world.

Daniel Jones appears to be about the 31st best.

But that's for the football side.

stream of thought post dinner/cocktail party.  weird to have it on a Sunday.  very few trumpers there so it was really fun.

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

4th and 2.  big decision

OK.  Mac Jones sucks.

They have no choice but to give tech to Israel.  And if it were Repubs in Palestine instead of Muslims, you'd be happy with them bombing the ***** out of it.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

stream of thought post dinner/cocktail party.  weird to have it on a Sunday.  very few trumpers there so it was really fun.

I'm sure not having to think made it very fun...

• Haha (+1) 1