WEIRDOS/WEIRD

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The remaining choices for many women include giving up careers or foregoing children 

It's funny how you guys forget it's a choice to make a baby.  A choice not to use the free birth control available.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

It's funny how you guys forget it's a choice to make a baby.  A choice not to use the free birth control available.

What if the  condom breaks? Abortions cool then?

51 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Child care is not a federal issue.  

But the left wants /expects the state to fix/control everything.  

Child care is a federal issue. The US is looking at negative population growth, which will be hurtful to the economy and the general population. The Fed government has a responsibility to make child care cheaper to increase birth rate or to increase immigration to offset any decline in population.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/6/2024 at 8:26 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you believe all the fake articles about the vax killing people?  Please say it ain't so.

I mean, it's virtually harmless and helps reduce covids impact significantly.   Ivm has zero use for covid.  What else it helps with idc.

Are you really this intent on being the guinea pigs of a new type of technology? We have no idea what kind of long term effects RNA shots will have on people. I definitely don't recommend taking a shot with no long term studies that only gives any version of protection for 6 weeks. In 5 years we will know more, in 25 we will know a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Wow you must think Catholics have a gun problem because the Pope is almost always behind glass. Also BTW, he was shot by a loony on your side about 6 weeks ago, maybe he is a little concerned.

In Trump's case, it was a "lousy security" problem...

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Are you really this intent on being the guinea pigs of a new type of technology? We have no idea what kind of long term effects RNA shots will have on people. I definitely don't recommend taking a shot with no long term studies that only gives any version of protection for 6 weeks. In 5 years we will know more, in 25 we will know a lot. 

Luddite. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 9/8/2024 at 5:37 AM, Orlando Buffalo said:

We should definitely wait 25 years before any invention is cleared for use.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We should definitely wait 25 years before any invention is cleared for use.

I am a cost benefit analyst kind of guy. To protect my son for 6 weeks from what is basically a cold to young healthy people by giving me an unknown is much higher potential risk than any benefit. I am glad my parents got the first shots, but they are approaching 80, not exactly worried about their health in 40 years.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Being called anti tech because l don't think it is appropriate to force children to get an experimental drug, liberals do have strange labels for things.

Well now you've switched to that "what about the children" thing.

Your original post was about mRNA vaccines in general. And the idea that a waiting period of 5 or even 25 years would be appropriate, in this case for no solid reason other than "it's new."

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well now you've switched to that "what about the children" thing.

Your original post was about mRNA vaccines in general. And the idea that a waiting period of 5 or even 25 years would be appropriate, in this case for no solid reason other than "it's new."

Anyone under the age of 50 and healthy- which I am- getting multiple COVID shots is taking a risk with a minimal chance of benefit. Medicines usually take 5 years to come to market due to checks on long term side effects, this is not some new concept. The shingles shot was developed in 1995 and was not granted clearance until 2006, and that is normal. Your argument that 5 years is not typical shows how out of touch you are.