WEIRDOS/WEIRD

On 9/2/2024 at 6:59 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

ROFL!  You disgusting boomer.  You realize X works on an algorithm yes?  If this is popping up on your feed that means you must be either doing some serious searching for D's or ladyboys or both.  LOL!  How does your fictitious wife feel about you spending so much time looking at this?  

I'm sure you'll deflect and say left wing this and that, fact is YOU are searching for this filth. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

ROFL!  You disgusting boomer.  You realize X works on an algorithm yes?  If this is popping up on your feed that means you must be either doing some serious searching for D's or ladyboys or both.  LOL!  How does your fictitious wife feel about you spending so much time looking at this?  

I'm sure you'll deflect and say left wing this and that, fact is YOU are searching for this filth. 

These accounts are loosing it. 

You don't even make sense. 

I'm just gonna say you are doing the only thing you do.  Project your biases and insert moronic strawman for the accounts exactly like you to rage on. 

You might want to mention that to c3 and billsys new account. They call everything. Hoax.

• Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

These accounts are loosing it. 

You don't even make sense. 

I'm just gonna say you are doing the only thing you do.  Project your biases and insert moronic strawman for the accounts exactly like you to rage on. 

You might want to mention that to c3 and billsys new account. They call everything. Hoax.

You say strawman a lot.  I don't think you know what it means.  You certainly don't use it correctly. 

Lose, not loose.  We're not discussing your imaginary wife.  You make so many errors I legitimately wonder if english is your 2nd language. 

Keep peeping at d's and trans pics on X then coming here to mock.  Real normal behavior.   But I have a bias right?  Gross boomer behavior. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You should probably speak with @Roundybout because he thinks be sure half his feed is while supremacy that half of Twitter is white supremacistts.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You should probably speak with @Roundybout because he thinks be sure half his feed is while supremacy that half of Twitter is white supremacistts.

I'll say, I got a ton of whacked right wing stuff when Elon took over.  I just muted a lot and it mostly stopped.  

I still see people advocating hdc and ivermectin for covid, which is insane. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'll say, I got a ton of whacked right wing stuff when Elon took over.  I just muted a lot and it mostly stopped.  

I still see people advocating hdc and ivermectin for covid, which is insane. 

I still see people advocating the vaccine, which is even more insane, but at least IVM can be used for years without any known side effects .

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here is Trump's "plan" on child care: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/09/06/trump-speech-parody-childcare/

This was unnerving me, so just to make sure the machine was working, I looked up Trump’s economic policy speech Thursday, including this 358-word ramble about child care, word for word:

“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because, child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t, you know, it’s something, you have to have it — in this country, you have to have it.

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us. But they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country.

“Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care. We’re gonna have — I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about. We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world.

“Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.” (To be clear, the question he’d been asked was: What specific legislation would you support to lower the cost of child care?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

All boomers are not the same. I get the bias against us. No doubt we reaped the rewards of a great era in America. Affordable housing chief among them. The fact that most of us will get Medicare and social security. But we are diverse and many of us want similar lives for younger folks. We just don’t agree on how to do that. Going back in time is neither possible nor desirable imo. We need to work in the present.  My greatest concern for younger folks is the climate. Not something we have the ability to fix. 

44 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I still see people advocating the vaccine, which is even more insane, but at least IVM can be used for years without any known side effects .

Do you believe all the fake articles about the vax killing people?  Please say it ain't so.

I mean, it's virtually harmless and helps reduce covids impact significantly.   Ivm has zero use for covid.  What else it helps with idc.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Here is Trump's "plan" on child care: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/09/06/trump-speech-parody-childcare/

This was unnerving me, so just to make sure the machine was working, I looked up Trump’s economic policy speech Thursday, including this 358-word ramble about child care, word for word:

“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because, child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t, you know, it’s something, you have to have it — in this country, you have to have it.

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us. But they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country.

“Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care. We’re gonna have — I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about. We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world.

“Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.” (To be clear, the question he’d been asked was: What specific legislation would you support to lower the cost of child care?)

So, in essence, child care is not the government’s problem. Don’t have kids, don’t have abortions and don’t work if you’re a female. Don’t worry if the math doesn’t add up. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

All boomers are not the same. I get the bias against us. No doubt we reaped the rewards of a great era in America. Affordable housing chief among them. The fact that most of us will get Medicare and social security. But we are diverse and many of us want similar lives for younger folks. We just don’t agree on how to do that. Going back in time is neither possible nor desirable imo. We need to work in the present.  My greatest concern for younger folks is the climate. Not something we have the ability to fix. 

No I have nothing against Boomers, apologies if it comes off that way.

This guy is disgusting though and a disappointment.   Posts gross things to mock but if that's coming up on his feed that means he seeks them out.  Who does that?  Nobody with self respect. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Trump kept looking for a magic bullet. Ivermectin, hcq, bleach. And then he found one in the vax. And he let his moron base paint it as a danger. All of his actions including not warning us earlier about the pandemic were done out of self interest. Wishful thinking was an abject failure. 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Trump kept looking for a magic bullet. Ivermectin, hcq, bleach. And then he found one in the vax. And he let his moron base paint it as a danger. All of his actions including not warning us earlier about the pandemic were done out of self interest. Wishful thinking was an abject failure. 

I figured out why you like Kamala, you both make word salads that have an obvious meaning but the meaning is incorrect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So, in essence, child care is not the government’s problem. Don’t have kids, don’t have abortions and don’t work if you’re a female. Don’t worry if the math doesn’t add up. 

How you managed to find an "essence" in that rambling drunken spiel is beyond me.

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

How you managed to find an "essence" in that rambling drunken spiel is beyond me.

Oh well.   I’ll try again.

he does not support government subsidies for child care while simultaneously being against abortion resulting in unwanted babies.  The remaining choices for many women include giving up careers or foregoing children 

• Eyeroll 1