WEIRDOS/WEIRD

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's no effort at all.  I see your couch sex proven lie and raise you a horse ***** probable lie.

And using the word "deprecation" would have been the way for you to go...

Yeah nothing...except all his lies.  The list of which keeps growing almost weekly.  Again, did anyone vet this clown? 

Lie?  Man you are seriously out of your element.   And since when do you give 1 flying F about lies?  You are voting for a literal pathological liar.  I know, it's different,  you aren't in love with Walz.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lie?  Man you are seriously out of your element.   And since when do you give 1 flying F about lies?  You are voting for a literal pathological liar.  I know, it's different,  you aren't in love with Walz.  

Lies? Like bidens mental state, pot meet kettle.

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Meanwhile, while you are distracted by the word "weird" (which died about 2 weeks ago), Democrats are jumping ship and joining the Unity Party of Trump (see RFK and now Tulsi, with more on the way).  Also, the current President is doing what and where?

I'll use a WAPO link since you think all other news outlets are fake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/25/joe-biden-vacation-california-rehoboth-dnc/

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes, the Vance couch sex thing is a complete lie.  As for being a liar, Biden was a prodigious one as well.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Meanwhile, while you are distracted by the word "weird" (which died about 2 weeks ago), Democrats are jumping ship and joining the Unity Party of Trump (see RFK and now Tulsi, with more on the way).  Also, the current President is doing what and where?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/25/joe-biden-vacation-california-rehoboth-dnc/

Now compare how many jumped ship from right to left.  I'm gonna guess you either don't have the cahones or are clueless.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lies? Like bidens mental state, pot meet kettle.

You wanna call it a lie?  OK.  I'd say denial for many, not much a difference.   You think Biden lies more than Trump?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Now compare how many jumped ship from right to left.  I'm gonna guess you either don't have the cahones or are clueless.

I believe you are referencing the RINO's.  What we have today is a Uniparty.  What we need is a Unity Party.  A party for Americans and for America.  The corruption in big govt is out of control.  "MAGA" was never about Trump.  It was about the country.  Was Trump the face of that?  Yes, he was.  The spotlight he held is now being shared with others (which is a good thing).  While MAGA was never really focused on Trump the man, that's all the Left has been focused on.  I really hope more prominent Democrats (not Leftists) join in this movement to save our country.  You are more than welcomed to join too.  I think people are starting to realize that this is not about a man named Donald Trump.

35 minutes ago, phypon said:

I believe you are referencing the RINO's.  What we have today is a Uniparty.  What we need is a Unity Party.  A party for Americans and for America.  The corruption in big govt is out of control.  "MAGA" was never about Trump.  It was about the country.  Was Trump the face of that?  Yes, he was.  The spotlight he held is now being shared with others (which is a good thing).  While MAGA was never really focused on Trump the man, that's all the Left has been focused on.  I really hope more prominent Democrats (not Leftists) join in this movement to save our country.  You are more than welcomed to join too.  I think people are starting to realize that this is not about a man named Donald Trump.

Oh, I realize you call them rinos.  Your ilk call anyone that disagrees with Trump a rino now.  Which is incredibly ironic considering they are normally true republicans/conservatives while the red-hatted moron vomiting the word rino is most certainly not.  America first is just another slogan your master stole from another movement, just like make america great again.

It's not about Trump you say yet you swallow his every single lie readily.  Yeah, I'm gonna call BS.  Maga isn't focused on the man.  Yeah.  Your people are buying gold plated bibles from the fool.  Shirts with him looking like rambo.  You are delusional.  Fight big government corruption?  Everyone is for that I'm sure.  Hire a worse criminal to do it?  Probably stupid.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh, I realize you call them rinos.  Your ilk call anyone that disagrees with Trump a rino now.  Which is incredibly ironic considering they are normally true republicans/conservatives while the red-hatted moron vomiting the word rino is most certainly not.  America first is just another slogan your master stole from another movement, just like make america great again.

It's not about Trump you say yet you swallow his every single lie readily.  Yeah, I'm gonna call BS.  Maga isn't focused on the man.  Yeah.  Your people are buying gold plated bibles from the fool.  Shirts with him looking like rambo.  You are delusional.  Fight big government corruption?  Everyone is for that I'm sure.  Hire a worse criminal to do it?  Probably stupid.  

It seems that you are the one that is focused on Trump the man.  You mentioned a list of GOP members switching parties.  Do you have the "cajones" to provide that list of 2024 non-rinos that switched parties?

You sound like a very small person and a weak man, Ron.  You are crumbling under the weight of cognitive dissonance.  At this point, unless you open your eyes, you are a lost cause.  You are an NPC.  Your talking points have been exhausted and have expired.  It's okay to admit that you have been duped and that you are wrong.  Nobody will fault you for having the courage to do so. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, phypon said:

It seems that you are the one that is focused on Trump the man.  You mentioned a list of GOP members switching parties.  Do you have the "cajones" to provide that list of 2024 non-rinos that switched parties?

You sound like a very small person and a weak man, Ron.  You are crumbling under the weight of cognitive dissonance.  At this point, unless you open your eyes, you are a lost cause.  You are an NPC.  Your talking points have been exhausted and have expired.  It's okay to admit that you have been duped and that you are wrong.  Nobody will fault you for having the courage to do so. 

lol, Rosey, Rosey, Rosey.  It was clear to me from reading your first post around here that you know buzz words and little else.  But let's have some fun.  Explain how Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Mike Pence are rinos (Pence isnt voting for either candidate).  All you have is, they don't like Trump.  Their track record voting shows they are anything but rinos but I doubt you considered that.  What you think is a movement is a complete joke.  It's hard to explain it in a way that would sink in to a telephone pole.  His own VP isn't voting for him?  That's insane!  But you'll justify it....somehow you'll give Trump an out say that it's normal, that's all you do. 

Ya got nothin son, nothin.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/26/bush-mccain-romney-trump-harris-2024/74947380007/

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

lol, Rosey, Rosey, Rosey.  It was clear to me from reading your first post around here that you know buzz words and little else.  But let's have some fun.  Explain how Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Mike Pence are rinos (Pence isnt voting for either candidate).  All you have is, they don't like Trump.  Their track record voting shows they are anything but rinos but I doubt you considered that.  What you think is a movement is a complete joke.  It's hard to explain it in a way that would sink in to a telephone pole.  His own VP isn't voting for him?  That's insane!  But you'll justify it....somehow you'll give Trump an out say that it's normal, that's all you do. 

Ya got nothin son, nothin.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/26/bush-mccain-romney-trump-harris-2024/74947380007/

Ron, I know you don't realize it, but you actually proved my point.  

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Not as much as you guys and sex with a couch...

Thanks for the reminder about JD running train on upholstery and marine  mammals.  So weird. 

4 hours ago, phypon said:

Phony P is back!  Still cool with beating cops for Trump? 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Phony P is back!  Still cool with beating cops for Trump? 

I'm not cool with cops or protesters getting beat up.  As I've said more than once, I condemn all violence.  Let me predict your reply.  It's going to be "hoax", right?  

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I'm not cool with cops or protesters getting beat up.  As I've said more than once, I condemn all violence.  Let me predict your reply.  It's going to be "hoax", right?  

Then all you have to do is condemn J6.  That’s it.  I don’t understand why that’s so hard.  Hoax.  I do.  You’re a cop-hating insurrectionist. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Then all you have to do is condemn J6.  That’s it.  I don’t understand why that’s so hard.  Hoax.  I do.  You’re a cop-hating insurrectionist. 

Your script will never change.  You sound very familiar to a few posters on here as well as a banned poster from here.  You keep saying the same thing no matter how many times you are proven wrong.  I'll tell you what I think about you.  I think you are a paid shill.  I think your script is very, very familiar.  No matter how many times you spit out the same old tired lines, you are not convincing anyone of your false narrative.  Go tell your employer it's not working.  You are clearly a provocateur.  And, of course, you used the word "hoax".  Now what poster used to use that word in just about every post???  Hmm.... 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Thanks for the reminder about JD running train on upholstery and marine  mammals.  So weird.

You keep bringing it up.  It's apparently all you think about.

• Like (+1) 1