WEIRDOS/WEIRD

11 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's nothing new for the left to all parrot talking points, in unison.  

It's been non stop for years....

That’s not weird though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Look at this guy.. straight out 2004 with his talking points. 

Most of us are completely fine with people living their truth as adults. 

Leave the kids alone and keep men out of women’s spaces.   Most of America actually does agree with that statement, despite your copy and paste diatribe from the Bush era. 

So you agree but not with me saying or how (from 2004 whatever you mean by that) I’m saying it?

okay Francis. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s one of the basic pillars of trans ideology the The Cult adheres to…

The Dems and the Left support the idea of men being able to menstruate…Because if you don’t, according to trans ideology, you’re considered a transphobe…

I know, kinda weird, right? 😉

I’m pretty lefty, but you seem to know so much more about “trans ideology” and “male mensuration’ of which I have to say I know nothing, since I let people be because I want to be let be. You know “do unto others…”

anything else you want to tell us? This is a safe space.

in case everyone is not clear the above is sarcasm to make a point.

Identity politics is what the wealthy want you to pay attention to while they rob us blind. I want better tax policy were the wealth pay a fair share for the value they extract from the economy, I was a well funded Social security, preferable single payer but significant reform in healthcare, consumer protections, worker protections fresh air and clean water and safe food, and a good education for everyone.

I might go as far as to say this is what most ‘lefty’s’ are interested in from their government or as I like to say regular people, and what you are reacting to is us having to step up and defend our fellow Americans, our fellow humans from bullies. 

what might help your arguments is being a bit more specific and avoiding words like all and  every since this is rarely true and highlights your shallow understanding of a situation AND insults everyone by lumping them in one big pile, I’m sure you want to be respected as an individual as much as the next person so you can see how those words could be insulting. 

When I lived in Sunnyvale, CA  for a few years in the 90's, there was a flock of parrots that had escaped and multiplied down the street.  They would sit in the trees and al squawk at the same time.  Reminds me of the libtards here.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

So you agree but not with me saying or how (from 2004 whatever you mean by that) I’m saying it?

okay Francis. 

You cool with this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s one of the basic pillars of trans ideology the The Cult adheres to…

The Dems and the Left support the idea of men being able to menstruate…Because if you don’t, according to trans ideology, you’re considered a transphobe…

I know, kinda weird, right? 😉

Except the majority of us don't support this.   That part is in your head.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I don’t see Trump or Putin there. 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

You cool with this?

I don’t really have an opinion on this, why?

I don’t write the rules and neither does the president of the us. if they or You have an issue I think taking it up with the US Olympic committee or the broader Olympic org is the right thing to do. I mean they are all adults. 

also stop and think about this you want to “protect women athletes from men” but also want to force women to give birth and submit to period checks. Like what are you even talking about. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I don’t write the rules and neither does the president of the us. if they or You have an issue I think taking it up with the US Olympic committee or the broader Olympic org is the right thing to do. I mean they are all adults. 

It’s not a hard question to answer, at all. 

17 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I don’t even know what this is. I’ve never heard about this guess I need to get into the places that jacrispy gets into (on second thought no thanks)

Like seriously this is the hottest year on record in the last 100,000 years, there might be slightly more important things for us to deal with.

Just now, SCBills said:

It’s not a hard question to answer, at all. 

I think I answered it, you know that how the quote function works right?

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

I don’t even know what this is. I’ve never heard about this guess I need to get into the places that jacrispy gets into (on second thought no thanks)

Like seriously this is the hottest year on record in the last 100,000 years, there might be slightly more important things for us to deal with.

I think I answered it, you know that how the quote function works right?

Do you think biological men at birth should be allowed in women’s sports?

Yes or No. 

Because your choice for president does. 

So, do you agree with her?

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

When does the Biden/Harris changes to Title IX take effect? Oh crapola, that's today isn't it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

also stop and think about this you want to “protect women athletes from men” but also want to force women to give birth and submit to period checks. Like what are you even talking about. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

You don't have an opinion on this Billstime? No opinion on wether you think this is right or wrong? Never mind the rules, just your own personal opinion. Let's say you have a daughter who has trained her whole life, finally earns a place on an Olympic team and faces a man posing as a woman and takes her out in minutes. Would you have an opinion then? You are a waste of space here.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You don't have an opinion on this Billstime? No opinion on whether you think this is right or wrong? Never mind the rules, just your own personal opinion. Let's say you have a daughter who has trained her whole life, finally earns a place on an Olympic team and faces a man posing as a woman and takes her out in minutes. Would you have an opinion then? You are a waste of space here.

These are the people telling us they are standing up for women’s rights. 

In reality, the only thing they care about, relating to women, is that someone they knock up can get an abortion .. and on a creepier level, that their daughter will have unfettered access to an abortion at any time, for any reason.  

Let’s not sugarcoat this.  They don’t care about women .. they care about a wedge issue and political power. 

• Thank you (+1) 2