WEIRDOS/WEIRD

On 8/23/2024 at 12:46 PM, phypon said:

You're such a libtard, lol.  

Maybe you could go visit them in jail, too.  Reminisce about the glory days.  Talk about libtards.  Maybe given the latest updates on your gun.  Should be good stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2024 at 5:23 PM, B-Man said:

“I forget who it was, but someone made the point that the Democratic ‘weird’ critique is basically a feminized aggression tactic writ large onto political strategy.

The argument was that men will argue you’re wrong, and women will argue you’re outside the group. This is amplified by social media and its effects, which reward verbal repartee and social signaling that are present in the novels of Jane Austen, but not in those of Cormac McCarthy. . . .

Enthusiasm for Tim Walz as a dad figure is certainly a psychological tell — not on him, but on those doing it.”

https://instapundit.com/668752/

I guess if I were going to ride that “weird” angle I wouldn’t have had an abortion-and-sterilization van at my convention.

Calling the Repubs "weird" was the definition of projection. 

• Agree 2

19 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

F'n disgusting human being.  And they don't care.  

That’s because they are all the same sort of white trash as trump and don’t see anything wrong with it!

10 hours ago, 4th&long said:

That’s because they are all the same sort of white trash as trump and don’t see anything wrong with it!

Subconscious biases being projected?

Same with your reply about JD's bodily fluids.

Just strange replies, unless its.....

The iron law in play, again.

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I don’t think you know what projection means. 

I know you don't...

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  But I'm glad you put down your JD sperm cup to type that. 

I'm sure you're still holding your Walz horse sperm cup...

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Not understanding what a dog park is: weird

The horror. Random dogs at a dog park like him, and the social media editors don’t know what his dog looks like. Some hard hitting investigative reporting there. 🙃

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not as much as you guys and sex with a couch...

No kink shaming here, I’m fine with the GOP VP candidate ***** any type of furniture (couch ottoman, futon, ‘love seat’, etc…) he’d like. 

24 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

No kink shaming here, I’m fine with the GOP VP candidate ***** any type of furniture (couch ottoman, futon, ‘love seat’, etc…) he’d like. 

Hey, I feel the same way about Walz and his choice of drink...

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ugh, trying way too hard.  Not a good look.  Better to just roll with it.  Self depreciation would have been the way to go.  

They've got nothing on him and it shows. All of their attempts to knock him down a peg end up being... weird

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ugh, trying way too hard.  Not a good look.  Better to just roll with it.  Self depreciation would have been the way to go.  

It's no effort at all.  I see your couch sex proven lie and raise you a horse ***** probable lie.

And using the word "deprecation" would have been the way for you to go...

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

They've got nothing on him and it shows. All of their attempts to knock him down a peg end up being... weird

Yeah nothing...except all his lies.  The list of which keeps growing almost weekly.  Again, did anyone vet this clown? 

• Like (+1) 1