WEIRDOS/WEIRD

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you got to be one weird SOB to just accept the same sites that lied for years, are now the bastions of truth

The definition of insanity (I like to say stupidity)...

• Like (+1) 1

Weird.

https://newrepublic.com/post/184888/jd-vance-weird-thoughts-older-women-postmenopausal-female-audio

JD Vance agrees with some right-wing podcaster fool playing evolutionary biologist.

He made it to this position - Senator, VP nominee - by sucking up to every alt-right nut for several years. 

So now here he is, forced to confront his past.

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Weird.

https://newrepublic.com/post/184888/jd-vance-weird-thoughts-older-women-postmenopausal-female-audio

JD Vance agrees with some right-wing podcaster fool playing evolutionary biologist.

He made it to this position - Senator, VP nominee - by sucking up to every alt-right nut for several years. 

So now here he is, forced to confront his past.

Pushing the nuclear family, that led to humans surviving and thriving for tens of thousands of years.  So weird...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pushing the nuclear family, that led to humans surviving and thriving for tens of thousands of years.  So weird...

I listened to the relevant part.

I don't think JD said anything that controversial himself. But he's the guy who got used to nodding and agreeing with all kinds of nutty (yes, weird) opinions as he did the Trumpist Wing talk show/podcast circuit. What's weird here? Not the idea that extended (note: not nuclear) multi-generational families/households are good.

It's always a step too far with these guys, so we get the silly stretch that postmenopausal women exist in order to serve their evolutionary role as grandmothers.

And JD nods happily along.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I listened to the relevant part.

I don't think JD said anything that controversial himself. But he's the guy who got used to nodding and agreeing with all kinds of nutty (yes, weird) opinions as he did the Trumpist Wing talk show/podcast circuit. What's weird here? Not the idea that extended (note: not nuclear) multi-generational families/households are good.

It's always a step too far with these guys, so we get the silly stretch that postmenopausal women exist in order to serve their evolutionary role as grandmothers.

And JD nods happily along.

His point was that having grandparents is a good thing for children.  If the guy wants to insert "post-menopausal women," it's not a big deal.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the world is not suffering from underpopulation....

In the world, no.  In developed countries, yes.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

His point was that having grandparents is a good thing for children.  If the guy wants to insert "post-menopausal women," it's not a big deal.

Although in JD's Hillbilly Elegy world there is nothing "post-menopausal" about most grandmas.

Teen birth at 16 followed by teen birth at 16 = 32 year old grandma.

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Holy crap.  Did you think this was funny?  Seriously.   How sad.  

Context, Ronnie, context.  Follow the flow of the convo before you interject.  You're just making yourself look stupid again per usual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Context, Ronnie, context.  Follow the flow of the convo before you interject.  You're just making yourself look stupid again per usual. 

Sure thing Rosey.  I'm sure it was hilarious.   And won't mention you were interjecting in a convo between Gene and backintheday.  We know you don't really comprehend how these message forums work.   

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sure thing Rosey.  I'm sure it was hilarious.   And won't mention you were interjecting in a convo between Gene and backintheday.  We know you don't really comprehend how these message forums work.   

Making yourself look stupid again, per usual.  Watch out for the MPox, Ronnie!  it won't kill you, but we know you are a candidate for getting it.  That's just science, bruh.

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jd-vance-poses-in-bathroom-with-three-girls-at-urinals-in-unearthed-photo

JD Vance doesn’t believe in gendered bathrooms. Weird.

240815-jd-vance-hero_qtcwjw

56 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

WFT 🤣

This guy is gold!

The fact that you guys are so brain dead that you miss the fact that his immature joke from the 90s is now what you are demanding others accept. I truly hope our country is smarter than you two 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

In simple terms ..... when one side (the party currently occupying the WH) has no policy/accomplishments to run on, they start calling the other side "weird" in attempt to do nothing but distract.

Then the Repubs reply with accusations of weirdness.

Then it goes back and forth so both sides look stupid .... and it marginalizes any coherent debate ....which results in the dumbing down of the electoral process ... and our country looks more stupid by the minute.

• Thank you (+1) 1