WEIRDOS/WEIRD

On 7/31/2024 at 2:59 PM, Backintheday544 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8MmqaIPFYeNbcl2S1GGn

I thought that was Bidens reason for pulling out of the race ? No one wanted to stand behind him while at the podium because he not only speaks BS but smells like it too !! 

Just now, T master said:

I thought that was Bidens reason for pulling out of the race ? No one wanted to stand behind him while at the podium because he not only speaks BS but smells like it too !! 

Those are MAGA folks, the finest people.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Those are MAGA folks, the finest people.

Well i ain't saying that they are all there either, but alls you have to do is open your eyes and you will find that there are those kinds on both sides for sure !! 

But most like to keep their eyes closed as to avoid seeing the obvious that sits right in front of them !!

On 8/12/2024 at 5:23 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Vance campaign promised to call people

liars who are. Have not called anyone liars about the couch.

now this drops.

On 8/12/2024 at 7:32 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

So he actually did ***** a couch??? 🤣🤣🤣

I often forget that some people never went to college, like you two obviously, the statement is that people had sex on the couch and left remnants. We had a couch in our house in college that we allowed degenerates to sleep on because of the potential puking or *****. I can't believe I have to explain crap like this

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I often forget that some people never went to college, like you two obviously, the statement is that people had sex on the couch and left remnants. We had a couch in our house in college that we allowed degenerates to sleep on because of the potential puking or *****. I can't believe I have to explain crap like this

They have a strange fascination with the lie that Vance had sex with a couch.  It's weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

We can agree sex was has on/with the couch.

In the end it doesn’t matter what you or I think here. It’s swaying undecided voters. This is just marketing and it’s working. “Presented with a list of options to describe Vance in August, the most common answers were “conservative,” “anti-woman,” and “weird,” while more positive options like “young,” “smart,” and “businessman” declined from July. The percentage calling him “extreme” shot up 13 points.” https://www.semafor.com/article/08/12/2024/poll-democratic-attacks-on-jd-vance-are-working

The last election was decided by 20,000 people. Maybe it’s high school, but like Bowling for Soup says, High School Never Ends. If 20,000 undecided people go into an election booth and say I don’t want to vote or be associated with the weird guy, then the attack worked.

Second, it’s a way to get the base more likely to vote. 2016 Trumps Memes were great and showed and helped energize a base. 2016 Trumps election was a viral campaign. By being part of the discord, you give people a sense of ownership in the election. Instead of volunteering time to canvas, people can spread memes from their phone. This makes people more likely to vote. (See things like Vote for Rory). This helps turn out low propensity voters.

Third, ok so JD Vance having sex with a couch may not be true. So what. Trump said Dems are pro-after birth abortion. That’s not true. Trump literally lies non-stop and I don’t see anyone on your side of the aisle complaining.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

In the end it doesn’t matter what you or I think here. It’s swaying undecided voters. This is just marketing and it’s working. “Presented with a list of options to describe Vance in August, the most common answers were “conservative,” “anti-woman,” and “weird,” while more positive options like “young,” “smart,” and “businessman” declined from July. The percentage calling him “extreme” shot up 13 points.” https://www.semafor.com/article/08/12/2024/poll-democratic-attacks-on-jd-vance-are-working

The last election was decided by 20,000 people. Maybe it’s high school, but like Bowling for Soup says, High School Never Ends. If 20,000 undecided people go into an election booth and say I don’t want to vote or be associated with the weird guy, then the attack worked.

Second, it’s a way to get the base more likely to vote. 2016 Trumps Memes were great and showed and helped energize a base. 2016 Trumps election was a viral campaign. By being part of the discord, you give people a sense of ownership in the election. Instead of volunteering time to canvas, people can spread memes from their phone. This makes people more likely to vote. (See things like Vote for Rory). This helps turn out low propensity voters.

Third, ok so JD Vance having sex with a couch may not be true. So what. Trump said Dems are pro-after birth abortion. That’s not true. Trump literally lies non-stop and I don’t see anyone on your side of the aisle complaining.

All you're proving is most voters are stupid. They buy all the propaganda filled personal attacks while ignoring positions on real isues that actually impact their lives. As for Harris most of these idiots couldn't articulate her ideas. Because she has no original thoughts. She's a moron that got lucky by sleeping with the boss in California lest we forget. But the idiots will reflexively vote for her. Trump isn't much different. He has little grasp of details. And lacks the temperament for the job. And he's a Kangaroo Court convicted felon.

I'm not happy with either. Because the voters are stupid we get phonies and grifters in office rather than people across the political spectrum with good ideas. People that tell the truth and have ideas that reflect reality. Not fantasies and bad ideas they sell to the public.

It's rather depressing and foretells hard times and tough choices ahead that will negatively impact us all in a big way. No matter who wins in November. And if Trump wins the left will riot. Count on that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

It's not true at all.  That's what.

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All you're proving is most voters are stupid. They buy all the propaganda filled personal attacks while ignoring positions on real isues that actually impact their lives. As for Harris most of these idiots couldn't articulate her ideas. Because she has no original thoughts. She's a moron that got lucky by sleeping with the boss in California lest we forget. But the idiots will reflexively vote for her. Trump isn't much different. He has little grasp of details. And lacks the temperament for the job. And he's a Kangaroo Court convicted felon.

I'm not happy with either. Because the voters are stupid we get phonies and grifters in office rather than people across the political spectrum with good ideas. People that tell the truth and have ideas that reflect reality. Not fantasies and bad ideas they sell to the public.

It's rather depressing and foretells hard times and tough choices ahead that will negatively impact us all in a big way. No matter who wins in November. And if Trump wins the left will riot mostly peacefully protest. Count on that.

FIFY.

• Like (+1) 1