WEIRDOS/WEIRD

lol... i had to troll and the idiot fish bit...ya ok all you left morons ...not a cult or hive think amirite....

Leftists are brain dead zombies who need to be told what to think, feel, and say.

IMHO the ULTIMATE weirdo.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

lol... i had to troll and the idiot fish bit...ya ok all you left morons ...not a cult or hive think amirite....

Leftists are brain dead zombies who need to be told what to think, feel, and say.

IMHO the ULTIMATE weirdo.

You think YOU were the one trolling in this thread?

HA!  

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Troons and pedos calling married dude with kids a weird incel. Never gets old. 

Yeah because I’ve never seen a married dude with kids that was a pedo or weird in some way. Never gets old.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Yeah because I’ve never seen a married dude with kids that was a pedo or weird in some way. Never gets old.

He looks like a normal midwestern (read: not particularly handsome) dude. I really don’t get it. 

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

He looks like a normal midwestern (read: not particularly handsome) dude. I really don’t get it. 

My wife says he's a pretty good looking guy. And while facial hair is usually bad on a politician, he really needed it to get beyond that baby faced look

But yeah, she also says he's wearing eyeliner.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My wife says he's a pretty good looking guy. And while facial hair is usually bad on a politician, he really needed it to get beyond that baby faced look

He's not, look at pics of him as a kid. Unless perhaps he was goth as a young man

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Guyliner. I knew emo kids in school. He’s about the right age

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You know how he left his Venmo public? Someone should check his Spotify. 

Top artists:
BVB

MCR

P!ATD

Then some hymns or something idk

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes a great judge of normal you are.  👏 

lol…no matter how much you guys try to play this grade school game, smart people know better…

…Because men being able to menstruate isn’t weird at all…haha…😉

I’ll take my chances 👍

Edited by JaCrispy

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So no comment on the people in a position of power. Surprising! Deflection at its finest.

Here’s the thing. The ‘libtards’ who want to express themselves don’t try to get everyone to think like them. Know why?

they are secure in their beliefs, they don’t need anyone’s approval they just want to be left alone to enjoy themselves. 

Maybe try staying out of peoples bedrooms, and letting your freak flag fly, no one cares , you do you. until you get mean, until you bully. That is unacceptable. 

I found this on another platform and really sums up the deal I feel America represents. live and let live.

“One of the most American sentiments is this: Live and let live. 

Stay out of others’ personal lives.

That’s what’s fueling this “MAGA Republicans are weirdos” vibe. It’s not just ***** weird but *wrong* that they are so concerned with how others, including every woman, chooses to live their own lives.

It rubs most Americans wrong. It’s not a liberal/conservative thing. It’s an American thing.

I think it’s a human thing too — and America should exemplify that aspect of humanity.”

your rights stop at your nose. Leave people alone and enjoy yourself 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Here’s the thing. The ‘libtards’ who want to express themselves don’t try to get everyone to think like them. Know why?

they are secure in their beliefs, they don’t need anyone’s approval they just want to be left alone to enjoy themselves. 

Maybe try staying out of peoples bedrooms, and letting your freak flag fly, no one cares , you do you. until you get mean, until you bully. That is unacceptable. 

I found this on another platform and really sums up the deal I feel America represents. live and let live.

“One of the most American sentiments is this: Live and let live. 

Stay out of others’ personal lives.

That’s what’s fueling this “MAGA Republicans are weirdos” vibe. It’s not just ***** weird but *wrong* that they are so concerned with how others, including every woman, chooses to live their own lives.

It rubs most Americans wrong. It’s not a liberal/conservative thing. It’s an American thing.

I think it’s a human thing too — and America should exemplify that aspect of humanity.”

your rights stop at your nose. Leave people alone and enjoy yourself 

Look at this guy.. straight out 2004 with his talking points. 

Most of us are completely fine with people living their truth as adults. 

Leave the kids alone and keep men out of women’s spaces.   Most of America actually does agree with that statement, despite your copy and paste diatribe from the Bush era. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

lol…no matter how much you guys try to play this grade school game, smart people know better…

…Because men being able to menstruate isn’t weird at all…haha…😉

I’ll take my chances 👍

When did any of us say those 2 were normal?  I haven't seen one person say that but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

When did any of us say those 2 were normal?  I haven't seen one person say that but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

It’s one of the basic pillars of trans ideology the The Cult adheres to…

The Dems and the Left support the idea of men being able to menstruate…Because if you don’t, according to trans ideology, you’re considered a transphobe…

I know, kinda weird, right? 😉

Edited by JaCrispy